Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Merlin's beard, a new member!

Oct 8, 2012
Silicon Valley
Why hello there fellow forum members, I am new here. I am a long-time park enthusiast, though relatively young. The above thread title might clue you in to my affection for Harry Potter and other dork literature. I write music for a living, and I am quite passionate about film — also a large aspect of my livelihood.

Being a Florida native I grew up around the parks and park culture. I am a Preferred Pass holder at Universal Orlando. No need to list favorite rides just yet, as I enjoy most all. Getting a cold (non-frozen) Butterbeer is a must for every visit. I also have a hard time spending lunch anywhere other than The Three Broomsticks. Besides that, I enjoy trying new eating spots each visit; USF is great for that.

I'm not sure what else my introduction should constitute. I've grown affectionate for the nickname given to me on other various message boards; Enbee. Feel free to address me as such.

I am looking forward to chatting with all of you. Many exciting developments are happening in the Central Florida parks. I can't wait to see them all!