Mickey's Halloween Party 2019 | Inside Universal Forums

Mickey's Halloween Party 2019

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
WDWNT is reporting that HalloWishes will be replaced with a new fireworks show this year.

This is rumor and not confirmed by Disney.

Reactions: therock
They also reported in the rumor, of Big Thunder Mountain; Laugh Floor; and Peoplemover recieving overlays of some sort.

I am guessing this is legit. And more of the reason to why they didn't want to bring in the replacement for HalloWishes; lies to that slip-up about Villanous for World of Color.

WDWNT is reporting that HalloWishes will be replaced with a new fireworks show this year.

This is rumor and not confirmed by Disney.

I wouldn't be surprised if Disney makes new Halloween and Christmas shows. They have a bunch of mapping projectors in place that don't get used to their full potential during the holiday seasons.

OK, so I have been to MNSSHP 3 times with groups of friends and it is fun, but I have a question and looking for some recommendations and tips. I live in Orlando close to Universal but, we want to stay on property at WDW because we are taking our 4 nephews (ages are 6, 8, 13, and 16) and they have never been to any of the parks. So me and my hubby said we should stay on property for those 8 days.
So with staying on property what would you recommend for what resort property for their ages. Someone said AoA but isn't that more younger kids and I heard its gaudy. Also, what is the best way to attack the MNSSHP when we take them next week on both Thursday & Friday. I know there are no fast pass for those nights. So what also can you recommend for us to do divide both nights out for the M&G's, are just do them all in one night like do the M&G on Thursday, along with some rides and the Trick r Treat?
Any help with this will be greatly appreciated since we don't have kids, but want to make their first trips to WDW a memorable and not so stressing time. Also, I see they have 2 cupcake parties and one on the Tomorowland Terace. Also, was thinking of doing the Cruela De Vil upcharge and that way a special parade area reserved for us, or is these upcharge not worth it ?
Thanks Uni fam, I didn't know where to put this so figured this would be the area to put it, so I can read others post about it and did not know if it needed a post just for this.

I don’t grind AoA to be gaudy, my wife and I really enjoy the decor especially all the different theming outside. They also have family suits so you’d be able to stay in one room.

As to how to attack the party, the M&Gs will get the lines those nights. Ride lines are usually pretty manageable. Space Mt. is especially fun because they turn off all the lights, and there is a fun lighting package for tea cups.

but again, the M&G lines will be long and they move slow. I would pick the characters you absolutely want to meet and create a strategy.

Also, the second parade is usually less crowded than the first.

In an unrelated post what does everyone think of the new firework show? My wife and I were massively disappointed. HalloWishes was worth the price of admission on its own.

This? This was boring, and the music was awful. Which is crazy when you have Nightmare Before Christmas to use.

I thought it was great and a vast improvement over HalloWishes? HalloWishes was CRAZY dated in its final years, as was Holiday Wishes. But to each his own.