Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade | Inside Universal Forums

Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Very sad. Although the Jammin' Jungle Parade gets a lot of slack from the die-hard fans, to my knowledge it was still rated the highest (in terms of guest satisfaction) of all the parades on property.

It could also be argued that the parade kept guests in DAK until around 4:30 every day. With Avatar being Avatar, no new additions to DAK are being seen in the near future. TDO is essentially letting the park die, one step at a time.

Very sad. Although the Jammin' Jungle Parade gets a lot of slack from the die-hard fans, to my knowledge it was still rated the highest (in terms of guest satisfaction) of all the parades on property.

It could also be argued that the parade kept guests in DAK until around 4:30 every day. With Avatar being Avatar, no new additions to DAK are being seen in the near future. TDO is essentially letting the park die, one step at a time.
Rumor has it that DAK is getting a "new" parade. But like with most parades they will repurpose some of the existing floats for the new parade. That is why there will be a period where there is no parade.

George was stunned at how long Inoverherhead Meg allowed easily switched out/upgraded entertainment offerings to run with NO upgrades. This is why us Doom and Gloomers have been screaming for years about "stale" entertainment offerings. George is fixing that. Unfortunately, it can't just happen over night.

Rumor has it that DAK is getting a "new" parade. But like with most parades they will repurpose some of the existing floats for the new parade. That is why there will be a period where there is no parade.

George was stunned at how long Inoverherhead Meg allowed easily switched out/upgraded entertainment offerings to run with NO upgrades. This is why us Doom and Gloomers have been screaming for years about "stale" entertainment offerings. George is fixing that. Unfortunately, it can't just happen over night.

As long as things get better. It'll be sad if the new parade doesn't happen.

The entertainment and hospitality industry in general is essentially solely profitable off of additions. Meg graduated from FSU's hospitality school. After finishing my minor in that program, I don't know what classes she took that gave her any of her outrageously horrible ideas.

Also if Avatar finally gets going (which it seems it's going to with FotLK moving) they're going to want to start fixing the park up, much like Universal Studios is doing now pre-potter. I know it's still early in the game, but that park has a way to go, and an new parade takes time.

Jammin Jungle is my favorite parade of any parade. It is consistently very creative and fun and curiously intimate, it is the only one I stop to watch. I walk by the parade at the MK as if I were an allergic diabetic. :look:

Jammin Jungle is my favorite parade of any parade. It is consistently very creative and fun and curiously intimate, it is the only one I stop to watch. I walk by the parade at the MK as if I were an allergic diabetic. :look:

You're not alone. Jammin Jungle is the highest ranked parade on property. I don't know why it'd be terminated unless it were being refurbished into something new, which really isn't necessary unless Disney were to bundle it alongside the opening of Avatar...which wouldn't happen consecutively unless it took the new parade about 7-10 years from now to open.

So Jammin Jungle didn't leave when it was rumored to then, but Attractions Magazine is now reporting it'll be leaving in June

It was supposed to go away at the beginning of the year, but they put it off due to it being the only parade currently running in WDW and FotLK not ready to go yet.

I find parades so obnoxious. :lol: Especially when it's impossible to get to other parts of the park during certain time periods. The only one I enjoy at WDW is Boo To You.