Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2021

Mad Dog

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2013
Pittsburgh area
Disney announced the dates for 2020's Mickey's Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom. The first evening is August 13th, which is the earliest starting date ever. And.....of course...prices for tickets went up 8-10%, well above the cost of living. Ticket prices vary according to the date.

Disney announced the dates for 2020's Mickey's Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom. The first evening is August 13th, which is the earliest starting date ever. And.....of course...prices for tickets went up 8-10%, well above the cost of living. Ticket prices vary according to the date.
Wow! What's it like going to the event in August? It is boiling at night still and can't imagine having kids dress up to trick or treat.

Eh.. not that different from first week of September. Still a ways away from Halloween... but easy to get into for the spooky at heart.

Opening night is my birthday so I could literally have a Halloween party for my b-day.. my dream come true. :lol:

We did a party the 2nd to last week of August last year. It felt a little weird till we got to the bus stop and everyone else was dressed up. At that point it felt like Halloween.

And I gotta believe MVMCP will be next.

Good on Disney though for realizing the major drawA of the Halloween Party are the fireworks, parade, and meet n greats. Things you cannot do with social distancing. And instead of trimming those experiences, and maybe the price, they just bit the bullet and canceled. Still, they lost some major $$$ by canceling.