Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Journey of Water – Inspired by Moana

I went through this the other night. It's a gorgeous walkthrough and slightly longer than I expected. Did it need to take several years to build and be hyped up as a standalone new attraction? Of course not. Good thing Epcot just had two major rides open in the past couple years, because this could have been the "big" Epcot in a different timeline.

So, overall this thing is fun for the kiddos, but I stick by my original thought: The one-way walkthrough design is a mess. Should have been a more open area that kids could explore at their leisure. My kid wanted to do two things: The first station with the musical water and the final area with all the fountains to play in. Having to go through the entire thing so they could do those things back to back was a pain.

Still, since Epcot lacks a real play area (since I guess Play pavilion is dead in the water), it is a good addition overall.