Moana (Live-Action Film) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Moana (Live-Action Film)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It’s sad that I’m more interested in a live action remake of Moana than Moana 2. Just knowing it was supposed to be a Disney+ series has tainted my expectations so much. I’m expecting it to be absolute crap.

It's so werid to have them doing both at the same time
It’s sad that I’m more interested in a live action remake of Moana than Moana 2. Just knowing it was supposed to be a Disney+ series has tainted my expectations so much. I’m expecting it to be absolute crap.
Chip and Dale and Disenchated to me were better films then Lightyear and Strange Worlds

Budget is not everything...maybe they had a good idea and Disney thought it better to make it into a movie on the big screen

Iwájú is better then Wish a well and that was Disney animation on Disney plus vs a movie in theater.

While I agree it could be crap, until I see a trailer we really wont know

For what it is worth, Toy Story 2 was also supposed to be a straight-to-video sequel before being transferred to theatrical. One can only hope that the quality of the work being done on the Disney+ show was of such high caliber to warrant the shift.

Reactions: saint.piss and Nico