CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah. They were extremely interested in broadway shows. So expecting something like that to come soon.
I'm wondering if a large theater venue might be included in the Wet n Wild hotel off I-Drive. I believe they said a public attraction will be included.

I don't believe they have the space for something like that in CityWalk as it is now. Maybe CityWalk 2.0 at Site B, but my money's on Dry n Tame plot.

I'm wondering if a large theater venue might be included in the Wet n Wild hotel off I-Drive. I believe they said a public attraction will be included.

I don't believe they have the space for something like that in CityWalk as it is now. Maybe CityWalk 2.0 at Site B, but my money's on Dry n Tame plot.
Yeah really don't see it coming to City Walk, but like you said the new sites are likely.

From looking at the plans for the WnW hotels, there doesn't seem to be a place for a large theater unless it is in the large lobby building in the resort going in the east side (WnW parking lot). It does have an adjacent parking garage that could be used by theater goers, but it doesn't really look like an "attraction" type entrance from the plans.

From looking at the plans for the WnW hotels, there doesn't seem to be a place for a large theater unless it is in the large lobby building in the resort going in the east side (WnW parking lot). It does have an adjacent parking garage that could be used by theater goers, but it doesn't really look like an "attraction" type entrance from the plans.

This post like's to say hi to that.

;)

I'm excited because it makes it list easier to stop on the way out for a snack. Getting a Cinnabon and walking out with it after HHN is a pain.

Reactions: LieutLaww
Is Element the ideal spot for this? Why not the tattoo shop?

To say this, Voodoo had a small location for Hollywood; one that I wish took over Menchies when Yogurt Land went down over there. It gets PACKED, and that the more space for a brand as large for donuts like Voodoo; the better so that they can not only handle capacity, but to also allow more $$$ for Universal & Voodoo.

Reactions: SeventyOne
O great a donut shop, the fried, sugar coated treat America was build on. And (as always) this one is actually worth the queue, until the next one comes around to tickle the beaten to death "taste" buds. I was hoping for something... different but I think is an good guess.

If Universal insists on keeping a fast food place up there, they should replace the Whopper Bar with a Taco Bell Cantina. The whole Whopper Bar concept seems to have failed (because Shake Shack and Five Guys did it better?) and the Taco Bell Cantina seems pretty hip and popular.

If Universal insists on keeping a fast food place up there, they should replace the Whopper Bar with a Taco Bell Cantina. The whole Whopper Bar concept seems to have failed (because Shake Shack and Five Guys did it better?) and the Taco Bell Cantina seems pretty hip and popular.
I believe Panda Express is starting a Coffee and Tea ad on...Perhaps they could try that too

Reactions: Mr. EPCOT
I just heard that supposedly Cinnabon is about to expand, and is taking over the "wave" photo op area. I wonder if the whole surf shop is going away?