CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
On a more serious note. I'm amazed that there isn't a Sephora at UOR. Not that I want one as I spent long enough aimlessly wandering about the stores as it is.

Maybe it could do with Disney Spring's already having one?

I think just opened up in USH so I’m half expecting one to open up at UOR at some point but that’s a good point.

They do seem to be everywhere though.

Are there any shops or restaurants at both UOR and Disney Springs?

I think just opened up in USH so I’m half expecting one to open up at UOR at some point but that’s a good point.

Sephora hasn't opened at USH yet, actually.

Although, Sephora will be at both Downtown Disney and Citywalk Hollywood; so perhaps they could. Not to mention for Orlando, I think the only one may be AMC that's shared, but I'm not sure.

Is it commonplace to sign an exclusitivity agreement to stipulate that somebody can’t open another store within X amount of miles? That could possibly be why it’s only at DS.

Starbucks, but that barely counts since they're such a high demand chain.

But why would i want to buy 2 donuts for 6 bucks in citywalk as voodoo donuts prices range from 1-4 bucks for one donut when I go to lard boys get a big pink donut for 6 bucks which is like the size of half dozen donuts put together and be more happy and content with life?

It just didn't seem to be well thought out.

There’s something not well thought out and it’s not Voodoo Donuts in CityWalk Orlando.

I think these doughnuts are a bit more higher end than the Simpsons stuff....Although I will still stop by Lard Lads

Just thinking out loud...I wouldn't mind a Great American Cookie in CityWalk somewhere...I stinkin love those at the mall

Reactions: fryoj