CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread | Page 41 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They need a good Asian spot in Citywalk, not talking about adding trash PF Chang’s either. I crave good Asian food when I’m up in Orlando and I have to leave the resort to go get some. I think it would be a nice addition.

Reactions: quinnmac000
They need a good Asian spot in Citywalk, not talking about adding trash PF Chang’s either. I crave good Asian food when I’m up in Orlando and I have to leave the resort to go get some. I think it would be a nice addition.

Drive down I4, there’s a big place called FOODCOT or something like that.

There is a great Chinese restaurant about a mile north of UOR on Kirkman called Kim Wu.

Reactions: snayberry
Imagine having something like that on Universal property? It'd be a way to keep people on-property, that's for sure...

And to add this, I think Emrils would make for a great Asian-oriented dining facility, celebrating the traditions, food and customs of the continent, as it'd have the space for something unique and enticing that could be on the level of Toothsome.

If PF Chang's is trash then... I.. I really like trash.
Oscar would be proud.

I-love-trash_o_78200.jpg

Reactions: n i c k and UNIrd
Like I said give me quality Korean, Traditional Chinese {black bean noodles}, Thai, and Japanese restaurant, I will be so content. Just walking down Citywalk and smelling fresh hot piping spring rolls, Bulgogi, Mando (dumplings), and Phad Thai sounds like heaven.

Lol. I know what real Asian cuisine is. I've been to Japan and China. But PF Changs is still a good gateway drug.

Reactions: snayberry
I love Asian, south pacific, Indian, and Japanese food. I don't think any of those are coming to CityWalk (minus the existing Panda Express).

A light fare, steak and fish focused, gluten-free/vegetarian/vegan friendly menu would open a huge demographic who aren't served right now. Imagine being able to open this location at 11am for those visiting who have an allergy or dietary demand. Right now their options are limited (cheese pizza!) or they have to make special requests. Imagine being able to go to a restaurant with anyone that's modern and refined but anyone can order anything on the menu. That'd be a huge win.

I love Asian, south pacific, Indian, and Japanese food. I don't think any of those are coming to CityWalk (minus the existing Panda Express).

A light fare, steak and fish focused, gluten-free/vegetarian/vegan friendly menu would open a huge demographic who aren't served right now. Imagine being able to open this location at 11am for those visiting who have an allergy or dietary demand. Right now their options are limited (cheese pizza!) or they have to make special requests. Imagine being able to go to a restaurant with anyone that's modern and refined but anyone can order anything on the menu. That'd be a huge win.
Ummm, Universal just closed their Pan Asian restaurant.

I make a special trip to certain Hotel restaurants every once in a while...Nice break from Citywalk

But there is really no reason to leave CityWalk if you are not staying on site

I don’t know. I mean folks here are talking about burgers. It is such an easy walk from the Studios to the Kitchen and if I want a good burger for lunch, I would wonder over to the Kitchen...heck, I don’t get me though as I would not go to the Hard Rock at CW for. Burger, but I would go to the HRH to have one at the Kitchen.

I liked the Palm more than Shula’s...he has burger joints down here and I hate those...and I dislike PF’s, but I can handle Pei Wei from time to time...heck, I hate Cheesecake Factory, but have enjoyed Grand Lux.

Reactions: shiekra38
I heard there may be a daily show at the waterfront stage this summer. It will be acapella of current hit songs. At the very least it’ll be cooler than the DJ that they normally throw there.

Reactions: SeventyOne
I heard there may be a daily show at the waterfront stage this summer. It will be acapella of current hit songs. At the very least it’ll be cooler than the DJ that they normally throw there.

That sounds good, I imagine they're implementing some of the survey stuff now.