Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread

The chain survives on rural white American evangelicals. Without turning this into a debate, that's the fact. Forrest Gump is Citizen Kane for that group.

Burger King? Wasn't it the case I the 90s that Wendy's operated Tims inthe States, and vice versa? I remember documents to this effect when i worked for Wendy's.

edit to add: I figured out after-posting multi quote. You're welcome, mods. :)
Yes they (Wendy’s and Tim Hortons) merged in 1992-1995, we still have a couple of the Wendy’s/Tim Hortons combination restaurants in our area.

For someone more in the know... is there any expansion spots available for City Walk? Always been curious as I feel they could still add another big dining experience or two to the area. Still wish they'd add a big Nintendo store as well, easiest way to generate buzz for Nintendo in the parks. I understand that may wait until City Walk 2.0 though.

For someone more in the know... is there any expansion spots available for City Walk? Always been curious as I feel they could still add another big dining experience or two to the area. Still wish they'd add a big Nintendo store as well, easiest way to generate buzz for Nintendo in the parks. I understand that may wait until City Walk 2.0 though.
Coming from someone who is not in the know but has Google Maps - I can't find any open space in CityWalk where something could fit. :lol:

Kinda? There's a very small spot in front of Blue Man and between Hard Rock and RockIt where they can fit a tiny building. Other than that you would have to replace/remove things.

There's so many good choices at Citi Walk now, and a lot of reasonable prices, that we've cut down on our dinner meals inside the parks, and venture out to CitiWalk for our main meal. In most cases we can get a nice sit down dinner at only a bit more than we'd pay for a quick service meal and snack inside the park. Plus, no reservations needed.

There's so many good choices at Citi Walk now, and a lot of reasonable prices, that we've cut down on our dinner meals inside the parks, and venture out to CitiWalk for our main meal. In most cases we can get a nice sit down dinner at only a bit more than we'd pay for a quick service meal and snack inside the park. Plus, no reservations needed.

Yep. I prefer going to CowFish, Toothsome or Hard Rock for similar priced meals (maybe $3-4 more) but higher quality.

Old maps showed room for an expansion club between Pat Os and Groove. It's where Jekyll & Hyde was supposed to go back when that was the hot rumor. I believe the storage space on the opposite side of the fountain from Rising Star was also marked as expansion space, but it's possible Cowfish took up some of that.

[I'm sure the map is sure around somewhere, if you do a deep dive here or Magic]