CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread | Page 69 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
What about it?
giphy.gif

Reactions: Blue and tankart150
Ah. Thought somebody may have gone. Misjudged . Kind of knew it was an upcharge. Like lunch for four at Finnegins? Per person of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: tankart150
Hoping someone can assist with a debate I am having with friend, I swear that space now occupied by Bubba's on City walk was an arcade before Bubba's this may have been 20 years ago, am I correct?

Edit: I think it was always a restaurant. I thought it was Motown Cafe but that's where Red Coconut is now. I'll try and find the picture of that space before Bubba.

citywalk.gif

Last edited:
Yup, it was the Decades Cafe Arcade during the last few years of its life. Initially it was the very large Motown Cafe. Eventually they converted the bottom level into an arcade and the top floors remained the dining and bar portions.

I've never been to that building but is the Red Coconut lounge and Bubba Gump one shared building? I found a city walk map from 2003 and it doesn't show the bubba Gump building at all.
citywalk03.jpg

Reactions: tankart150