Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread

Problem is it’s in a weird spot where, yeah, you pass it on the way in and out, but you can’t see it from anywhere else around CityWalk. By the time you reach it, you’re probably on your way out anyway.

That's a good spot for a Universal Store, similar to how they're located in each park.

Problem is it’s in a weird spot where, yeah, you pass it on the way in and out, but you can’t see it from anywhere else around CityWalk. By the time you reach it, you’re probably on your way out anyway.
True - if there's any place for a weird chain restaurant that's probably it.

Hey a little off topic here but not really - my fiancée loves Bubba Gump's and I don't, so when she eats there I want to grab something quick afterwards. Would ya'll recommend Red Oven or Breadbox?

I personally didn't enjoy Red Oven when I went. But that may just be me.

A chicken place is really needed at this point. Could they put on in where Fossil currently is?

I think y’all think Fossil is bigger than it is. The surf shop is the large one with two entrances. The Fossil store is not even close to that size, right on the corner.

Haven't been for a few years but I thought it was big enough for a fun new quick service place. Maybe not though. I would think that at least something else will get added to ctiywalk before FW opens though. Or even JW at the very least.

Haven't been for a few years but I thought it was big enough for a fun new quick service place. Maybe not though. I would think that at least something else will get added to ctiywalk before FW opens though. Or even JW at the very least.
Maybe a no seating window service or limited seating style with a line counter like Cinnabon, as a kitchen would take up most of the space available in Fossil. It’s not very big.

Maybe a no seating window service or limited seating style with a line counter like Cinnabon, as a kitchen would take up most of the space available in Fossil. It’s not very big.
To add to this... I can't imagine something like Cinnabon going there, considering the seating and line may eat into the already somewhat narrow corner section of that walkway (narrow compared to the rest of CW walkways). It would end up steering people toward IOA (left) rather than trying to fight through the line to take a right.

To add to this... I can't imagine something like Cinnabon going there, considering the seating and line may eat into the already somewhat narrow corner section of that walkway (narrow compared to the rest of CW walkways). It would end up steering people toward IOA (left) rather than trying to fight through the line to take a right.
Yea, unlike the other side of the path there with Starbucks and Red Oven, there just isn’t enough room for through traffic and seating or even a food line on that corner. It would affect traffic flow too negatively.

Fossil isn't huge, but the corner location there would be a great spot for something. I just wonder why Fossil is still there? Does anyone buy anything from there? I haven't had anything from Fossil in 20 years...

Fossil isn't huge, but the corner location there would be a great spot for something. I just wonder why Fossil is still there? Does anyone buy anything from there? I haven't had anything from Fossil in 20 years...
They sell a lot of bags. Just like the surf shop sells a lot of sandals. Things people don’t realize they need until they get to the parks.