Moroccan Palace Theater Renovations | Inside Universal Forums

Moroccan Palace Theater Renovations

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I briefly met the stage manager yesterday (in Busch Gardens at Sultan's Sweets). The entire theater is renovated, new suits, new stage, new airco and changes to the show. It should open in a week or two. Supposedly it will be spectacular, though of course it already was.

Reactions: Mad Dog and Speed
I briefly met the stage manager yesterday (in Busch Gardens at Sultan's Sweets). The entire theater is renovated, new suits, new stage, new airco and changes to the show. It should open in a week or two. Supposedly it will be spectacular, though of course it already was.
Thanks for clearing it up! Will the show have noticeable changes oe not really? If you got that deep into talking about it with him

Don't think so really. He just said some things changed. But supposedly the theater itself should be done really nice, the way it sounds almost like a brand new theater.
Also, he told me that the Motor City Groove show will move soon as well (to the Stanleyville Theater).
Personally, I think the whole area between the entrance and the bird gardens will get a major makeover. Gwazi should be torn down later this year, and that will give them a very large area to build a whole new land.

Reactions: Speed