1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Moroccan Palace Theater Renovations

Discussion in 'Busch Gardens Tampa' started by Speed, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Speed

Speed Rookie

Anyone know what they're doing inside for Iceploration?

2. anihilnation

anihilnation Veteran Member

I briefly met the stage manager yesterday (in Busch Gardens at Sultan's Sweets). The entire theater is renovated, new suits, new stage, new airco and changes to the show. It should open in a week or two. Supposedly it will be spectacular, though of course it already was.

Mad Dog and Speed like this.
  3. Speed

Speed Rookie

Thanks for clearing it up! Will the show have noticeable changes oe not really? If you got that deep into talking about it with him

4. anihilnation

anihilnation Veteran Member

Don't think so really. He just said some things changed. But supposedly the theater itself should be done really nice, the way it sounds almost like a brand new theater.
    Also, he told me that the Motor City Groove show will move soon as well (to the Stanleyville Theater).
    Personally, I think the whole area between the entrance and the bird gardens will get a major makeover. Gwazi should be torn down later this year, and that will give them a very large area to build a whole new land.

Speed likes this.