Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Most Anticipated House

Jun 2, 2010
St. Cloud, FL
So now that all of the houses of HHN 23 have been revealed, how does your "most anticipated" list stack up?
1. Cabin in the Woods
2. Evil Dead
3. Afterlife
4. Resident Evil
5. An American Werewolf in London
6. La Llorona
7. Havoc
8. Walking Dead

This is legitimately so difficult. For me..

1. Resident Evil
2. Afterlife
3. An American Werewolf in London
4. La Llorona
5. Cabin in the Woods
6. Evil Dead
7. Havoc 2
8. The Walking Dead

In no way is a low ranking a knock on any of them. This will be an incredible year..

1) American Werewolf in London
2) La Llorona
3) After Life
4) Cabin in the Woods
5) Resident Evil
6) Havoc 2
7) Evil Dead
8) Walking Dead

I'll be honest, though. 1-7 I'm excited about all of them a lot. Just don't care about Walking Dead.

1. Cabin in the Woods
2. After Life
2. Resident Evil
3. Evil Dead
5. La Llorona
6. Havoc 2
7. American Werewolf in London
8. Walking Dead

I bought tickets after the Cabin in the Woods announcement, so I'm extremely excited for that one. Havoc is low because I missed the original and I saw La Llorona in Hollywood last year.

Mine's changed just a bit recently after learning more tidbits from the houses. I'm really pretty excited for all of them, but for lists' sake:

1. La Llorona
2. Afterlife: Death Vengeance
3. American Werewolf in London
4. HAVOC: Derailed
5. Cabin in the Woods
6. Evil Dead
7. Resident Evil
8. Walking Dead

Here we go.

1. An American Werewolf in London
2. Cabin in the Woods
3. Resident Evil : Escape from Raccoon City
4. The Walking Dead
5. La Llorona
6. Evil Dead
7. Afterlife : Death's Vengeance
8. Havoc : Derailed

1. American Werewolf in London
2. The Cabin in the Woods
3. Urban Legends: La Llorona
4. Afterlife: Death's Vengeance
5. Havoc 2: Derailed
6. Resident Evil
7. Evil Dead
8. The Walking Dead

One month away....

1. An American Werewolf in London - Classic
2. Cabin in the Woods - will be disappointed if there is no Merman :)
3. Walking Dead - Guaranteed to be better than last year, simply because of location
4. Resident Evil - Seen the movies, have not played the games, but Raccoon City looks to be pretty cool
5. Afterlife - I need to dig into the prequel house
6. La Llorona - Looks scary enough to say - Donde esta el bano
7. Havoc - No context for me on this one
8. Evil Dead - This may turn out to be the best house in terms of being disturbing

I think im excited for the Walking Dead house solely since ive just recently started watching the show and really enjoyed it and now will be familiar with some of the scenes.

22 days left. In no way does this say any of these houses are gonna suck. I think we are gonna have a repeat in quality like HHN 21, just with more IPs.

1.) Cabin In The Woods
2.) American Werewolf In London
3.) Afterlife: Death's Vengeance
4.) Resident Evil: Escape From Racoon City
5.) Havoc: Derailed
6.) Evil Dead
7.) Walking Dead
8.) Urban Legends: La Llrona

1. American Werewolf in London
2. Resident Evil
3. La Llorana
4. HAVOC: Derailed
5. Cabin in the Woods
6. Evil Dead
7. Afterlife: Death Vengeance
8. Walking Dead

IP overload aside; it's a strong house lineup. Hopefully it surpasses my expectations. Even though it's last on my list, I actually am looking forward to the Walking Dead's house simply because I thought the prison would be a great setting.

What are the house locations again? That will help me to better decide their anticipated rankings.​

Werewolf, Resident Evil, Cabin in the Woods, and Evil Dead are in the Sound Stages; Walking Dead in Parade building; Havoc's in Disaster; & Llorana and Afterlife in Tents.

1. Cabin in the Woods
2. Afterlife: Death Vengeance
3. HAVOC: Derailed
4. La Llarona
5. American Werewolf in London
6. Resident Evil
7. Evil Dead
8. Walking Dead

Definitely a pretty stacked lineup this year. I've changed my list several times and I'm still not very confident with it. :lol:

I think im excited for the Walking Dead house solely since ive just recently started watching the show and really enjoyed it and now will be familiar with some of the scenes.

Even though it's last on my list, I actually am looking forward to the Walking Dead's house simply because I thought the prison would be a great setting.

I think it will be a really well done house scenic-wise. The location lends itself to it, and we've already peeked at the cool jail set. Hopefully they will have some improvements over last year's weaknesses. My main concern will be make-up. Some of the masks last year were so noticeably fake looking. I know make up is tedious and delicate and does not lend itself well to hours of scareactor use, but bad masks really kill the mood here... And other than that, it's lowest on my rank list because I really do believe, as much as I love the WD show, that this is total WD overkill.

1. La Llorona
2. Afterlife
3. Walking Dead
4. American Werewolf in London
5. Havoc
6. Cabin in the Woods
7. Resident Evil
8. Evil Dead

Last edited: