Most Embarrassing Park Moments | Inside Universal Forums

Most Embarrassing Park Moments

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apr 29, 2013
Florida
What is your most embarrassing In-Park Moment?

Mine would have to be when i walked head on into a pole in Seuss Landing infront of Green Eggs.:doh:

I stubbed my little toe getting off RRR and broke it. Not only was I embarrassed but it hurt too, spent the second half of my trip limping and in pain. Damn those flip flops!

Last edited:
After a long night of drinking during A night at Marriott Grass I decided to walk on one of the benched that surround the planter by the exit to USA and when I jumped down my legs gave out and needless to say, face planted in front of everyone.

I had a friend once try to surf across the bridge onto Seuss while it was wet and hit a dry spot and ate it in front of everyone.

On my birthday once at The Hard Rock, our waiter had me stand on top of the bar so the whole place could yell happy birthday, I'm not a fan of that kind of attention lol

Most embarrassing moment would have to be one time I was fast walking to IoA, and it had rained earlier, well when I was going by the Margaritaville bar / airplane area there was this puddle and I splashed this kid down with the wave I created sliding my foot forward. I felt horrible... :look:

PS: Mike, the first part of your post is an autocorrect bundle of hilarity :lol:

My worst and I've had a few including getting into a fist fight at the MK, busting my ass in Busch Gardens, falling over in Epcot and so on. But the worst was when I was in line Honey I Shrunk the Audience at Epcot. We had just had dinner at the Biergarten and was stuffed!! My now wife wanted to do this show one last time before the fireworks as it was her and my mom's favorite. In the large room before the actual theater, you the know the one where you all stand in close proximity to one another and there really isn't any order? Anyways as I'm standing there with my wife and my family waiting for the preshow to end so I can get into the theater, this immense stabbing pain hits my lower stomach. A fierce sweat came over me and I knew within 2.9 seconds I had a problem. Everyone here knows what I'm talking about to.

So as I stood hoping not to **** my pants in a crowd I thought it was in my best interest to relieve some of the pressure I was experiencing. So I ever so gently tore ass silently mind you and INSTANTLY FELT BETTER. But in exchange for relief of myself I inadvertently put everyone else's lives at risk. Folks not trying to be gross but when I farted it was one that burned on the way out, and you know what I'm talking about.

Within seconds a fog was dispersed and I remained motionless knowing that any second the unsuspecting crowd was going to be hit with a ass blast of bratwerst and sauerkraut. The smell was horrid, I mean people were gagging. As I stood there in this dark theater I knew if I blended in I was going to get with dropping the bomb in a crowded tourist filled room. As I think to myself alright I did it I got away with it, my now wife looks over at me in disgust knowing that aroma from previous attacks. And yells OH MY GOD you farted!! My mouth and heart sank!! People were pointing, thats the guy he did it!! I was so embarrassed I walked out of the theater and people clapped as I left. It was terrible. Still waiting for the day to get my wife back...

Reactions: biomegaceu
^similar thing happened to me in Screamin...except I was the loudest and most visible of the disgusted guests. I even got in a conversation with the people in front of me about how rude it is to just let em rip in public places.

Once on the ride I asked my wife if she wanted to know a secret. "It was me that farted back there" and away we went. :lol:

My most embarrassing moments both happened at Epcot.
1. I left my credit card at Le Cellier, and We were already practically at the entrance to future world. I turn around and our waiter is running towards us.
2. I almost blew chunks all over the Vikings after taking the aquavit shot in the Norway pavilion.

My worst and I've had a few including getting into a fist fight at the MK, busting my ass in Busch Gardens, falling over in Epcot and so on. But the worst was when I was in line Honey I Shrunk the Audience at Epcot. We had just had dinner at the Biergarten and was stuffed!! My now wife wanted to do this show one last time before the fireworks as it was her and my mom's favorite. In the large room before the actual theater, you the know the one where you all stand in close proximity to one another and there really isn't any order? Anyways as I'm standing there with my wife and my family waiting for the preshow to end so I can get into the theater, this immense stabbing pain hits my lower stomach. A fierce sweat came over me and I knew within 2.9 seconds I had a problem. Everyone here knows what I'm talking about to.

So as I stood hoping not to **** my pants in a crowd I thought it was in my best interest to relieve some of the pressure I was experiencing. So I ever so gently tore ass silently mind you and INSTANTLY FELT BETTER. But in exchange for relief of myself I inadvertently put everyone else's lives at risk. Folks not trying to be gross but when I farted it was one that burned on the way out, and you know what I'm talking about.

Within seconds a fog was dispersed and I remained motionless knowing that any second the unsuspecting crowd was going to be hit with a ass blast of bratwerst and sauerkraut. The smell was horrid, I mean people were gagging. As I stood there in this dark theater I knew if I blended in I was going to get with dropping the bomb in a crowded tourist filled room. As I think to myself alright I did it I got away with it, my now wife looks over at me in disgust knowing that aroma from previous attacks. And yells OH MY GOD you farted!! My mouth and heart sank!! People were pointing, thats the guy he did it!! I was so embarrassed I walked out of the theater and people clapped as I left. It was terrible. Still waiting for the day to get my wife back...

You win.

:stunned:

@HTF, just saying man, I feel you. But when I was a teenager, my friends and I decided to get in line for Pirates of the Caribbean. Mind you, when I say teenager, I mean 13/14 years old. The line is pretty long, and everyone is trying to keep themselves entertained (my girlfriend was a trooper, let me tell you), so we decide to play the "penis" game. Not sure if everyone is aware of the game mechanics, but the simple explanation is someone says the word, then the next person says it a bit louder, and the next a bit louder, until it essentially becomes a cacophony of anatomic terminology. Long story short, I am screaming "PENIS" through the caverns in the line for Pirates, and my friend yells "We have a wiener!"

Lucky for us, everyone in that line was awesome.

When I was six years old, I was at Curious George Goes to Town standing under the water bucket. The force of the water was so strong it took my pants and underwear down with it. I had never felt more embarrassed in my entire life.

PMSL @ HTF love it, still LOLing now, although remind me on the meet to steer clear after you had a beer and a Krusty. :rofl:

Would love to hear about the MK fist fight or maybe thats one to chew the fat over in a few weeks time.

Wow, now that is embarrassing :lol:

I was in line for Poseidon's Fury, at the very end literally right behind the rope that leads to the first room, and my girlfriend decided to let out one of her killer farts right there, and within seconds the line is plugging their nose and nearly gagging. With my girlfriend cracking up, most of the people in line were silently pointing at me blaming me. Now I'm a bigger guy, and my girlfriend is pretty small, so there was no way to put the blame on her without everyone thinking I'm just accusing her. It was a pretty awkward 5 or 10 minutes waiting to move on through.

I almost forgot about my infamous night at HHN back in 2009. Drank a little too much and ended up blacking out at some point of the night, next thing i remember was waking up in the hotel room sick ( Ill leave out the details :lol: ) Was filled in some of the highlights the next day, apparently at some point of the night i saw a leprechaun jump out of a garbage can, had to have my wife and her uncle pretty much carry me back to the hotel which we walked from over on off Major, had told my wife to leave me in the grass and I would have just slept outside. Wasn't one of my best moments and have learned to not mix my alcohol like that ever again or drink that much.

PMSL @ HTF love it, still LOLing now, although remind me on the meet to steer clear after you had a beer and a Krusty. :rofl:

Would love to hear about the MK fist fight or maybe thats one to chew the fat over in a few weeks time.

Remind me and I can tell you about Disney jail :lol: