What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Most Popular New Disney Ride in Summer 2021?

Summer 2021. What ride in Disney has the longest wait time?

• Guardians of the Galaxy

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Tron

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Ratatouille

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flight of Passage

• Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Millennium Falcon Ride

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • Battle Escape

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Slinky Dog Coaster

• 7 Dwarfs Mine Train

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Something Else

• Total voters
Feb 26, 2014
Glasgow
Assuming that everything that is being built right now is open for the 50th anniversary.

Taking into account how popular you think the ride will be, ride capacity, what people are prepared to wait and how old that ride is at this moment in time.

What ride do you think will have the longest wait time?

I'd go for Guardians.

Easily Battle Escape. I think it will really wow people assuming it is as well done as the Shanghai Pirates.

Although the MF could be like Pandora with the diminished capacity because of design issues...

GotG I think because it will be the newest ride, low capacity and it'll be an actual thrilling ride in Epcot.

SWGE will have been open for a few years by this point.

2021? I might be dead by then. I would bet whatever the dusters are screaming about. I will be at the third/fourth park watching the social media melt down. It will still be 1 year from open and the Star Wars geeks will not have abated by then.

The seating on Tron will probably be a pain to load (large guests trying to ride without using a test seat), so it could be Tron.

I voted Tron with Falcon as a close second. Since two rides are opening with Galaxy's Edge at once, whichever ride climbs in wait will eventually cause people to go to the other. Tron has no support and is in Magic Kingdom, so I'd expect Seven Dwarfs crowds at Tron every day in MK.

Last edited:
Most Popular doesn't equal Longest Line. It's all about capacity.

As far as longest line...
Falcon
Tron
Battle
GOTG
Mickey
Rat

Most Popular with guests?
Battle
GOTG
Falcon
Mickey
Tron.
Rat

Based on what I'm reading there is a good chance Falcon could really bomb, but will still have a huge wait due to capacity.