Most Shocking Soakings at Universal? | Inside Universal Forums

Most Shocking Soakings at Universal?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 10, 2016
San Francisco, Ca
Okay so this topic may seem odd, but has there been one specific moment where you didn't expect to get wet, but you ended up getting soaked? or really wet? I mean this specifically within the Universal Resort.

Today I went on Dudley's, and the waterfall part didn't lift up - it stayed pouring on us during the lift. I understood that it was a water ride, but that has never happened to me before. Usually it lifts up, and we go through. This time it went over everyone's head including mine, and the force of the water was strong. Everyone was far more soaked then I've ever seen from Dudley's, and yes I know it's a water ride that is notorious for soaking. All I know is i came off so soaked, nothing on my body was dry. It was wetter than Blutos.

Another time is back when Twister was still around, I stood in the back. It was really wet, that whole section, like water was dripping from the roof, so I should've expected something, but no. For some reason when the water blasters hit, I ended up soaked.

I've already mentioned on this forum about how I think you can get pretty wet on Kong. It seems to be on the far right around the middle-rows. The slugs spit at you about 3 times, and you get quite wet. Then the Dino's spit comes at you, and i forget what else. All of this has gotten me quite wet.

I think that's about it for me, I remember Jaws having a bucket that got some people wet, but never me.

When I went on Popeye and Bluto's I expected to get wet but was absolutely soaked. I didn't know how wet I was going to get since I usually end up pretty dry on Ripsaw Falls