Moulin Rouge/French Street | Inside Universal Forums

Moulin Rouge/French Street

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They painted over the logo as of today. Other facades are getting ready for touch-ups especially on the south end of the street.

is it just me or does the moulin rouge building now look like el burtos mexican restrant from the film ( If i butchered the name of him, bite me).

I was talking to someone from upper management close to a month ago. He told me the idea of turning French Street and Baker Street into Suess Land has come up before. What do you guys and girls think about that?

Reactions: Bonkers and William
I would rather have SL where the Studio Tour loading area currently sits. It would seem like a crowd nightmare snuggling it between Universal Plaza and the Despicable Me area.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've mentioned so many times how much I'd love for Seuss to come to the park. The problem is that French Street and Baker Street are so oddly positioned, and they act as the path to the Despicable Me "land." There wouldn't really be room for any attractions/rides.

I've mentioned this idea multiple times before. Transform/replace French Street (along with the French courtyard in the center) into a little Seuss land, leading towards a little Seuss dark ride that could replace Animal Actors and some small surrounding facilities. And the connection between it and Despicable Me would feel even more natural than now, and would completely transform the Upper Lot into a family friendly "Fantasy" section everywhere!

I would rather have SL where the Studio Tour loading area currently sits. It would seem like a crowd nightmare snuggling it between Universal Plaza and the Despicable Me area.
I agree. Besides, I like French and Baker street.

I've mentioned so many times how much I'd love for Seuss to come to the park. The problem is that French Street and Baker Street are so oddly positioned, and they act as the path to the Despicable Me "land." There wouldn't really be room for any attractions/rides.
I think they would be better positioned, like Zero said, where the current Tour loading area is. A Suess land could even go in WaterWorld. If they were willing to move that office building elsewhere, they could fit in that scrapped Lorax ride and the Grinch coaster.

Yup I see the current tour loading area and garage becoming something whether its Dr.suess land or something else and seeing the former stage 28 location for studio tour loading which in my option is damn shame..that place should become a dark ride

Either way, I'd like a Seuss Land on the Upper Lot. And then that way pretty much all of the Upper Lot will be fantasy based/family friendly, and the Lower Lot will be more thrill/action based.

With the new Studio Tour entrance, I don't think we'll see the Studio Tour entrance or location moved anytime soon, they would've started that by now.

Reactions: Aaron and William