Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

My Blue Sky SeaWorld Orlando Plan

Jul 24, 2008
Orlando, FL
If things get bad for SeaWorld Ent. and things go to a fire sale/auction, and we all hope it doesn't, but if it does, this is what I would like to see happen with SeaWorld Orlando.

Universal buys SeaWorld Orlando, Discovery Cove, and Aquatica.

Discovery Cove stays as is with small enhancements. Aquatica gets renamed and the theming plussed a bit but stays Australian themed. SeaWorld Orlando gets flattened except for Manta, Mako, Infinity Falls, and Sesame Street. Here is what I want it to become.

1586279854217.png

Attachments

• 1586279633173.png
    1586279633173.png
    82.4 KB · Views: 3
If things get bad for SeaWorld Ent. and things go to a fire sale/auction, and we all hope it doesn't, but if it does, this is what I would like to see happen with SeaWorld Orlando.

Universal buys SeaWorld Orlando, Discovery Cove, and Aquatica.

Discovery Cove stays as is with small enhancements. Aquatica gets renamed and the theming plussed a bit but stays Australian themed. SeaWorld Orlando gets flattened except for Manta, Mako, Infinity Falls, and Sesame Street. Here is what I want it to become.

View attachment 11929
It's evident you're stuck in your apartment with absolutely nothing to do. :) Hang in there good buddy.,,,,And yes, I caught "Abby's F(l)ower Tower " , "Monongahela Madness", "Cuyahoga Cafe", "SoLuna Park & Plaza", "Big Steel Lager", "Pocono Pike", "Iron Park Brew Pub", "Summer of 79", "Grandma's Porch Swing", "Curse of the Old Sawmill", and the list of old Kennywood rides, WV/Pa. references.....:):cheers: and waiting for Mark to join us in our 'virtual toast'