Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

My first post, just saying hi!

Aug 7, 2018
Hi everyone! Excited to join the boards as Ive been a long time lerker. I vacation to Universal almost every year and every few years to Disney. Love both equally, Universal is just a little cheaper for me. If anyone has any theme park related questions they'd like to ask to get to know me ask away!! Also, Im currently NYC based but am moving to Orlando soon!!! Transferring jobs, not theme park related, but plan to buy annual passes and can't wait to live in the city!!!

Hi everyone! Excited to join the boards as Ive been a long time lerker. I vacation to Universal almost every year and every few years to Disney. Love both equally, Universal is just a little cheaper for me. If anyone has any theme park related questions they'd like to ask to get to know me ask away!! Also, Im currently NYC based but am moving to Orlando soon!!! Transferring jobs, not theme park related, but plan to buy annual passes and can't wait to live in the city!!!

Hey you sound like me! I work in midtown in NYC but I'm a commuter. What field are you in?

Im in product sales!!! Im on the road a lot around the NYC area. My company is expanding more nationwide so they've moved me to Orlando! How amazing?!
That's awesome! Make sure you buy the residential discounts when you move down.

I do admit, though: Sales in NYC and coffee in the name-are you a Glengarry Glen Ross fan?