My presentation! | Inside Universal Forums

My presentation!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Mar 15, 2019
Montevideo, Uruguay
Hi all!! I am from Uruguay, a country in South America that is far from there, but since 2012 we are going to Orlando every 2 years. We always stay at the Cabana Bay Beach Resort and we are fans of Universal theme parks.

I am an engineer in computer technology and I work in the development of programs for computers and mobile devices.

I have 4 children, one born in 1991 and three born in 1994 (triplets!). They grew up with Harry Potter and I became a fan with them. We follow the expansion of Universal very closely.
I am also a fan of the history of space flights and have visited the Kennedy Space Center several times.

¡Bienvenido a los foros! Y que casualidad - igual como tus hijos, yo tambien nací en el año '94 y crecí siendo fanatica de Harry Potter.

Otra pregunta, ¿Cómo prefieres tu cerveza de mantequilla?

¡Bienvenido a los foros! Y que casualidad - igual como tus hijos, yo tambien nací en el año '94 y crecí siendo fanatica de Harry Potter.

Otra pregunta, ¿Cómo prefieres tu cerveza de mantequilla?

Qué bueno que hayas nacido en ese año, como mis hijos fuiste creciendo mientras salían los libros y se estrenaban las películas.
La cerveza de mantequilla al ser bastante dulce, la prefiero fría. Aunque la última vez que fuimos (2018) hacía mucho calor y en lugar de cerveza de mantequilla, tomé varias botellitas de Gilly Water bien heladas.