Mystic Fountain magical moment | Inside Universal Forums

Mystic Fountain magical moment

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My nephew is coming back down this weekend, and sadly we will not be going to IOA but WDW, and he is so sad about that. He wants to talk to the fountain again and see Captain America.

Truly hilarious! Love those kinds of things - they provide as much entertainment as the rides themselves. I'll have to go and do this with my baby cousin next time we're in IOA...

Truly hilarious! Love those kinds of things - they provide as much entertainment as the rides themselves. I'll have to go and do this with my baby cousin next time we're in IOA...

You must! It is interaction like this that will breed a whole generation of kids who grow up loving Universal more than Disney! lol (evil laugh)

Posted this elsewhere but probably should have been here. This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen the Mystic Fountain do. I guess I've never been near it with so many little kids antagonizing it.

[video=youtube;e-qRXIICQ9A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-qRXIICQ9A[/video]