NBC Sports Grill Brew | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums

NBC Sports Grill Brew

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oh wow. It was cool before, but now its even better.:)

it seems like a really nice thing to do. It also might help prevent people clogging the walkway to watch an event. Gives them a comfortable place to sit and watch. When I first heard they were going to showing the games, I thought it was just inside the restaurant. Streaming outside is a very nice gesture with the addition of the covered bleacher seating. A good will gesture that might inspire people to go in to the bar and grab a drink, or an app. Clever, clever NBC Grill

Reactions: Macfr3ak
it seems like a really nice thing to do. It also might help prevent people clogging the walkway to watch an event. Gives them a comfortable place to sit and watch. When I first heard they were going to showing the games, I thought it was just inside the restaurant. Streaming outside is a very nice gesture with the addition of the covered bleacher seating. A good will gesture that might inspire people to go in to the bar and grab a drink, or an app. Clever, clever NBC Grill
And it will raise the ratings for the Olympics by approximately .000000001%, give or take a couple decimal places.:)

Maybe they also thought that if they put the bleachers out for those who only want to watch the Olympics, that helps prevent people who (would come into the restaurant and at most get drinks and an appetizer) hog tables that they would otherwise turn more quickly with regular diners.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
Maybe they also thought that if they put the bleachers out for those who only want to watch the Olympics, that helps prevent people who (would come into the restaurant and at most get drinks and an appetizer) hog tables that they would otherwise turn more quickly with regular diners.
I was just thinking that exact same thing when wondering the motive for the bleachers.

Also, if they get backed up and there's an actual wait to get a table as I suspect will happen during certain Olympic events, it allows people to wait to be seated, yet still watch the games without getting in the way of people inside.

Looks like they are going to be serving food and alcohol to people on the bleachers outside.

From NBC Sports Grill and Brew at CityWalk® | Universal Orlando®
Watch the Olympics Stadium Style at NBC Sports Grill & Brew
August 5 – 21, 2016

Participate in the ultimate Olympics viewing experience as NBC Sports Grill & Brew broadcasts the Rio 2016 Olympics live on the 100-foot outdoor HD stadium screen starting at 5pm nightly.
  • Watch from outdoor bleachers (130 person capacity)
  • Order from the specially created Bleacher Menu, which includes:
Fire Grilled Wings
Large Warm Soft Pretzel
Crispy Reuben Rolls
Southern Fried Sliders
Wisconsin Cheese Curds
Deviled Eggs
Cuban Meatloaf
Char-Grilled Chicken
Simple Burger
Wisconsin Burger
Smoked Beef Brisket
Chopped BBQ
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Chicken Fingers
  • Order featured brews from 2 Bleacher Bars
  • Rio 2016 Olympic-themed coasters and menus
  • Stilt-walkers during Opening Ceremony
The regular NBC Sports Grill & Brew menu will be available indoors, where you can catch plenty of Olympics events coverage across the family of NBC networks.

Food menu...

Where are these bleachers placed, exactly? I thought it was still a pretty narrow walkway between the NBC restaurant and the path down to the boats.
Maybe my first instinct was right.

People stopping in the middle of the walkway to watch the Olympics and blocking the flow of others trying to leave the parks.