Netflix | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Netflix

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So Netflix cancelled the Marvel shows because people were subscribing for one month to watch the show then cancelling their accounts. For the cost and lack of retention they didn't think it was worth it.

Reactions: RevFreako
So Netflix cancelled the Marvel shows because people were subscribing for one month to watch the show then cancelling their accounts. For the cost and lack of retention they didn't think it was worth it.
Is Jessica Jones season 3 still happening or did that get cancelled too?

Havent made statement regarding that just why the other four shows were cancelled but if Jessica Jones also had people subscribing then cancelling I would assume it's cancelled.

Wouldn't they though, want the product to come out before it get's canceled? I mean, that's what happened to Daredevil. And TBH, I'd expect that for Punisher S2 and Jessica Jones S3.

__

Double post and bump because its been quiet on this thread but you really should watch this show. I got to see the first two episodes before the premiere tomorrow and its so good.

And while you are at it, Russian Doll was in fact super great as well!!!

Reactions: Scott W.
Double post and bump because its been quiet on this thread but you really should watch this show. I got to see the first two episodes before the premiere tomorrow and its so good.

And while you are at it, Russian Doll was in fact super great as well!!!

Going to give The Umbrella Academy a watch tonight. Looks right up my alley.

Reactions: quinnmac000
Reactions: Scott W.
First two episodes of Umbrella Academy have been good so far in particular the music and interesting characters. The actor playing number five is doing a tremendous job.

First two episodes of Umbrella Academy have been good so far in particular the music and interesting characters. The actor playing number five is doing a tremendous job.

The irony is he was a nickelodeon channel star prior to this. Show that kid actors can do well.

Number 4 however really really starts killing it in later episodes. Robert Sheenan also made famous from Channel 4's Misfits and that Sky series where he cut his genitalia off.

I just finished it and I'm so excited for season two. The pacing was interesting but I really really really enjoyed it and so glad it was a television show rather than a movie.

Last edited: