Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

New Epcot Shows (The Land, Canada, China, France)

Looking forward to seeing it at the end of January.

I get the sense that China is going to be towards the second half of the year. It's going to require more significant tweaking of the theater, and they're yet to announce any down time for it.

Noteworthy detail in Disney's official release about Far & Wide: it will feature an original score by Andrew Lockington, who has done some solid work in the past.

I just hope the original song remains, even briefly.

In other news, it seems that Eugene Levy and Catherine O’Hara (aka Mr. and Mrs. Rose from Schitt’s Creek) will narrate the new Canada Film. Big fan of theirs (and their show), so a I am excited to say the least.
Solid successors to Martin Short.

I love Schitt's Creek so much so this is a perfect choice in my eyes.

Signage is up:
awesome-planet-sign-1.jpg

awesome-planet-sign-1-2.jpg

Permanent 'Awesome Planet' Signage Installed at Epcot

At least two out of the three seem worthwhile!

Fitzgerald's an oddly comforting presence. I do wonder what he truly thinks, deep down, about all that's happening to the park.

At least two out of the three seem worthwhile!

Fitzgerald's an oddly comforting presence. I do wonder what he truly thinks, deep down, about all that's happening to the park.
I mean, Ratatouille was pretty much his thing at WDSP, so tbh, I imagine he’s happy that’s coming. GotG is a whole separate issue though.

Obviously not the same experience since it's a 360 show, but here's video of Far and Wide. It officially debuts tomorrow.

Got to preview this today and it’s nice! Fits into the park and the Land pavilion very well. The little “effects” in the theater are a nice touch and not overly gimmicky. Definitely a really great way to cool off from the heat. Lots of wind/chill effects and a part with a really refreshing mist (none of that VOLM “mist” bs lol). Beautifully shot and a good strong message about conservation. Very happy with it.