New Entrance To Universal Studios Florida? | Inside Universal Forums

New Entrance To Universal Studios Florida?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 13, 2018
Florida
The Original Sign for Universal studios Florida since 1999 can be taken down to make way for a Studio lot building syle Entrance similar to Walt Disney Studios and Parque Warner Bros.

Last edited:
Reactions: LJGonz
The Original Sign for Universal studios Florida since 1999 can be taken down to make way for a Studio lot building like Walt Disney Studios and Parque Warner Bros.

...Pardon me, but what exactly do you mean by the "Original Sign"? Are you referring to the archway, that has become iconic for the Universal Studios parks (not Islands)?

Oh i meant that sorry

Then allow me to say this,

I would doubt that the arch would ever go, as it's a staple of the "Studio" parks, with Hollywood, Orlando, Osaka, and Singapore all having that iconic aspect. The only one ditching that, is Beijing, but that's also due to the fact that they are going DLP/TDS on their entrance.

Now, could they do changes down the road, after the southern resort starts getting investments (I.E., Gate 4)? Perhaps, but you'd need to do a lot of infrastructural work that honestly wouldn't make sense now, as that'd just waste resources that can be better placed to the big thing.

That said, welcome to IU!

Well Universal studios Beijing will not include a archway it will include like a building or something

Well Universal studios Beijing will not include a archway it will include like a building or something
Right now its just a rumor

And i mean about the studio lot building they can do Walt Disney Studios park on their entrance

Last edited by a moderator:

That's actually what I did say.

Beijing, is the oddity out of the entrances, as they are taking the approach of an intergrated hotel over-head the entrance to Universal Beijing. It isn't the first time, as Disney in particular has been famous for it with Miracosta from Tokyo DisneySea, and Disneyland Hotel Paris at EuroDisney (that's what I call DLPR).

Right now its just a rumor

If it's a rumor, they wouldn't be having it apart of key visual art (leaked or official, it's there).
__
That said, I feel like it's a good idea to point this out that you don't have to make double or triple posts, and can edit your post to have more added to it.
upload_2018-5-13_19-22-55.png

upload_2018-5-13_19-23-17.png

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
This is actually a popular topic of discussion on the forums.

Some ideas:
- Production Central just past the gate is absorbed into New York. New facades on Shrek and Minions, Monsters Cafe rethemed.
- New Art Deco style entrance and updates to the sound stages similar to Hollywood’s updates.
- Redirecting the entrance by moving the gates to flow traffic through the current Hollywood area.

That's actually what I did say.

Beijing, is the oddity out of the entrances, as they are taking the approach of an intergrated hotel over-head the entrance to Universal Beijing. It isn't the first time, as Disney in particular has been famous for it with Miracosta from Tokyo DisneySea, and Disneyland Hotel Paris at EuroDisney (that's what I call DLPR).

If it's a rumor, they wouldn't be having it apart of key visual art (leaked or official, it's there).
__
That said, I feel like it's a good idea to point this out that you don't have to make double or triple posts, and can edit your post to have more added to it.
View attachment 6698

View attachment 6699
Just dont worry about universal can do whatever they want with there parks

Some ideas:
- Production Central just past the gate is absorbed into New York. New facades on Shrek and Minions, Monsters Cafe rethemed.
- New Art Deco style entrance and updates to the sound stages similar to Hollywood’s updates.
- Redirecting the entrance by moving the gates to flow traffic through the current Hollywood area.
Those are actually good ideas for the possible expansion

Just dont worry about universal can do whatever they want with there parks

Sorry to burst that bubble, but no.

No-one, in no industry, gets the privilage of choice. Even with Comcast having truck-loads of money to use.

UPR (Universal Parks & Resorts), would make decisions that benefit their growth, and to not stump it. And while yes, it may seem like sometimes they spend a lot of money, they spend significantly less than Disney in a remarkable way. But with that, they also have to deal with legalities, contracts for external properties, and so on and so on.

It's not a simple thing to talk about. And that while I'm sure UC (Universal Creative) has a lot of ideas that they'd like to do (I remind myself of the constant LC rumors that did have basis last year when I say this) without a care, they have to keep up with the standards, goals, and to sustain growth in ways that they can best see fit.

No-one, in no industry, gets the privilage of choice. Even with Comcast having truck-loads of money to use.

UPR (Universal Parks & Resorts), would make decisions that benefit their growth, and to not stump it. And while yes, it may seem like sometimes they spend a lot of money, they spend significantly less than Disney in a remarkable way. But with that, they also have to deal with legalities, contracts for external properties, and so on and so on.

It's not a simple thing to talk about. And that while I'm sure UC (Universal Creative) has a lot of ideas that they'd like to do (I remind myself of the constant LC rumors that did have basis last year when I say this) without a care, they have to keep up with the standards, goals, and to sustain growth in ways that they can best see fit.
just leave me alone!

just leave me alone!

I'm not causing trouble, and just trying to give you responses in the best way possible.

Trust me, I'm not trying to make your *insert time-zone here* bad, and that I want to be as cooperative as possible.

Some ideas:

Ah memories of that hope flying by..

Reactions: Nico
I'm not causing trouble, and just trying to give you responses in the best way possible.

Trust me, I'm not trying to make your *insert time-zone here* bad, and that I want to be as cooperative as possible.

Ah memories of that hope flying by..
Ok i know that post is stupid

Am just new here thats all

Last edited by a moderator:

I think this is supposed to be a blue sky thread, so I don’t think the reality of whether any of these ideas will come to fruition really matter.