Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

New Haunt coming to Old Town

This haunt is going to be way better then Grimm House....they are completely overhauling the entire building and adding a ton of show effects and animatronics....also the team from Making Monsters on the Travel Channel is creating some of the new animatronics and will be filming there.

This haunt is going to be way better then Grimm House....they are completely overhauling the entire building and adding a ton of show effects and animatronics....also the team from Making Monsters on the Travel Channel is creating some of the new animatronics and will be filming there.

Sounds good to me!

Want to work at a full time haunt?

Wow... we're so excited to see the enthusiasm for the new show at Old Town! We've received not only a lot of likes, since our FaceBook page went live four days ago, but have also had a lot of private messages asking about employment at the show. We are currently collecting applications at www.haunt2013.com

When we begin the next round of casting, we will pull from the application that have been submitted via the website. So if you are interested, please go to the link and complete the form.

Thanks for your interest!
Legends Dark Amusements

I applied because why not.

I'm excited for it. I actually enjoyed Grimm House and had some decent scares in the house. I'll atleast visit it once.

I applied because why not.

I'm excited for it. I actually enjoyed Grimm House and had some decent scares in the house. I'll atleast visit it once.

I am going to miss Grimm House because it had charm. It was a lot of fun. There were some scenes that were just great, trippy and felt like a fun house as well as a haunt.

They said, at HE, this weekend that they are totally redoing the whole show and are looking to open mid Summer also handed out $3.00 off coupons. They were pretty emphatic that it was not going to be Grimm.

DSC09892_zps5f0a9478.jpg

DSC09891_zpsc945fdf1.jpg

PS, Mods can we rename the thread to A Haunting in Old Town

Legends is open now! I went for the first time last night since it opened to the public. The effects in this house are top notch and the actors are great. The introductory scene to the house is worth the price of admission alone!

I ventured over to Old Town for this Saturday night and it was really fun, about $3-$5 overpriced IMHO.
It was very,very well done and 1000x's better than what was there before! To my eyes the best scene was the end.

Some pics from my visit when the upload.