New member here! | Inside Universal Forums

New member here!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Welcome to IU, we don't bite (much), as I can't wait to see what you post here!
speak for yourself Alex.

Matt, as with all newcomers you must truthfully answer all of these questions to the best of your knowledge.

What is your greatest strength?
What is your greatest weakness?
Tell us about yourself.
Why should we hire you?
What are your salary expectations?
Why are you leaving or have left your job?
Why do you want this job?
How do you handle stress and pressure?
Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it.
What are your goals for the future?
Do You Have Any Questions?

Welcome!

Last edited:
speak for yourself Alex.

Matt, as with all newcomers you must truthfully answer all of these questions to the best of your knowledge.

What is your greatest strength?
What is your greatest weakness?
Tell us about yourself.
Why should we hire you?
What are your salary expectations?
Why are you leaving or have left your job?
Why do you want this job?
How do you handle stress and pressure?
Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it.
What are your goals for the future?
Do You Have Any Questions?
You forgot What's your mother's maiden name?

Reactions: Matt N and Joel
Thank you everyone! Also, thank you to the person who said I have good taste in parks, because I haven’t actually visited many and have only ridden 39 roller coasters if you count Dragon Challenge as 2.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Hello again guys. Let me rephrase my initial post, because I have visited most of the Orlando parks apart from MK, DHS and the two Fun Spot parks. However, I may be visiting MK and DHS next year if my family revisit FL.

Hello again guys. Let me rephrase my initial post, because I have visited most of the Orlando parks apart from MK, DHS and the two Fun Spot parks. However, I may be visiting MK and DHS next year if my family revisit FL.

Oh you will visit gain, its addictive. I first visited with my parents in the late 80s. I fell in love with it. I never got the opportunity to visit again with my parents and had to wait until 2008 to revisit, I have since made 14 fully enjoyable vacations and made mant friends along the way :)

Welcome aboard Matt, great to see yet another UK member within our ranks :wave:

Reactions: Mad Dog and Matt N
Oh you will visit gain, its addictive. I first visited with my parents in the late 80s. I fell in love with it. I never got the opportunity to visit again with my parents and had to wait until 2008 to revisit, I have since made 14 fully enjoyable vacations and made mant friends along the way :)

Welcome aboard Matt, great to see yet another UK member within our ranks :wave:
Thanks! I think you might be right, as every time we’ve visited since when we first went in 2012, my parents have said “This will DEFINITELY be the last time. We’re not coming back.” and then proceeded to book another Florida holiday the following Autumn/Winter! We seem to visit Florida in a bi-yearly cycle, as we have thus far visited in 2012, 2014 and 2016. My parents have cited cost as one of the reasons for not going back. I have suggested that we stay in an area hotel and take public transport as a cheaper alternative, but my Mum says to me “We like the villas too much, and driving is one of your Dad’s favourite parts of going to America.” In fairness, I like the villas too, and my Dad has promised us a Ford Mustang if we return. But I’m not sure where else we would go if we didn’t go to Florida. My mum once said about booking a Hoseasons lodge in Devon, but I’m not sure if she was being sarcastic or not. Also, my Dad and sister both want to go to Japan, but we discovered that that was even more expensive than Orlando. (Also, they said there would be NO parks involved. :()

Sorry to bore you guys with the inner workings of my family’s holiday planning, you deserve a medal if you’ve read this whole post!

Thanks! I think you might be right, as every time we’ve visited since when we first went in 2012, my parents have said “This will DEFINITELY be the last time. We’re not coming back.” and then proceeded to book another Florida holiday the following Autumn/Winter! We seem to visit Florida in a bi-yearly cycle, as we have thus far visited in 2012, 2014 and 2016. My parents have cited cost as one of the reasons for not going back. I have suggested that we stay in an area hotel and take public transport as a cheaper alternative, but my Mum says to me “We like the villas too much, and driving is one of your Dad’s favourite parts of going to America.” In fairness, I like the villas too, and my Dad has promised us a Ford Mustang if we return. But I’m not sure where else we would go if we didn’t go to Florida. My mum once said about booking a Hoseasons lodge in Devon, but I’m not sure if she was being sarcastic or not. Also, my Dad and sister both want to go to Japan, but we discovered that that was even more expensive than Orlando. (Also, they said there would be NO parks involved. :()

Sorry to bore you guys with the inner workings of my family’s holiday planning, you deserve a medal if you’ve read this whole post!

I guess I won a medal ;)

I also love driving in the states and always get me a Mustang convertible, not a car person by any means but it just works for me in Florida.

Tell ya dad to go for it, only downside for you is (if he gets the convertible) is that it gets really windy in the back seats :lol:

Few shots for ya Dad:thumbsup:

20160511 Mustang 20 Samsung by roodlesnouter1, on Flickr

20160511 Mustang 21 Samsung by roodlesnouter1, on Flickr

20160511 Mustang 11 Samsung by roodlesnouter1, on Flickr

20160511 Mustang 12 Samsung by roodlesnouter1, on Flickr

20160511 Mustang 13 Samsung by roodlesnouter1, on Flickr

20160504 Mustang 4 Samsung by roodlesnouter1, on Flickr

Reactions: Matt N and Mad Dog
I guess I won a medal ;)

I also love driving in the states and always get me a Mustang convertible, not a car person by any means but it just works for me in Florida.

Tell ya dad to go for it, only downside for you is (if he gets the convertible) is that it gets really windy in the back seats :lol:

Few shots for ya Dad:thumbsup:

20160511 Mustang 20 Samsung by roodlesnouter1, on Flickr

20160511 Mustang 21 Samsung by roodlesnouter1, on Flickr

20160511 Mustang 11 Samsung by roodlesnouter1, on Flickr

20160511 Mustang 12 Samsung by roodlesnouter1, on Flickr

20160511 Mustang 13 Samsung by roodlesnouter1, on Flickr

20160504 Mustang 4 Samsung by roodlesnouter1, on Flickr
Heh, same color as the 73 Corvette I had until a few years ago. Bet you don't get a convertible for next year's drive from Pittsburgh to Orlando.