New Project? | Inside Universal Forums

New Project?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2017
Didn't know where to put this, but I found this job posting from September 30th for a PROJECT DIRECTOR interesting.

It states, in part, "Responsible for directing and managing all aspects of the development of all of the Facility Construction for major land, or attraction development (the “Project”), including all planning, budgeting, scheduling, estimating, design, construction, fabrication, delivery, and commissioning required to open the Project within the assigned budget, quality, schedule, creative and guest experience targets. "

It is obvious they are hiring a Project Director for another land or major project.

What are your thoughts?

Didn't know where to put this, but I found this job posting from September 30th for a PROJECT DIRECTOR interesting.

It states, in part, "Responsible for directing and managing all aspects of the development of all of the Facility Construction for major land, or attraction development (the “Project”), including all planning, budgeting, scheduling, estimating, design, construction, fabrication, delivery, and commissioning required to open the Project within the assigned budget, quality, schedule, creative and guest experience targets. "

It is obvious they are hiring a Project Director for another land or major project.

What are your thoughts?
Or for ongoing projects

I would've thought F&F, hell genuinely did for a small bit yesterday; but the more I read more finely into it...and I'd have to think: wouldn't they already have teams onboard for all factors on that now? Especially if that's the next project.

Wondering albeit..could they be planning on what's going to come next to the Lower Lot? Mummy is still an attraction that has been on and off of the chopping block every now and then; but maybe they need to figure things out for after SNW and Fast?

Reading the entire job description (too big to post), it definitely is for something new. SNW is done in the sense they have already hired the management team for the area.

Time will tell what this "project" will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.