Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

New Singer comes to Baker Street!

Tyler Crouch

Inside Universal Editor
Feb 17, 2014
Glendale, CA.
Photo Jul 14, 14 09 56 by Tyler Crouch

A new show has been introduced on Baker Street today. I only caught the last part of the show and didn't get her name unfortunately. She is somewhat akin to the New Yorkers over by Sweet Liberty in that she will converse with the crowd a bit in between songs. She has a British accent as well. She has a group of pals on the inside of the building that play along as she belts out the tunes. The instruments are clearly prerecorded, but it was still a neat show. It's great to see the streets of Universal come alive!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Brits, and I love seeing high quality themeing/ scenery brought to life... YES, YES!!! This is a plus for Universal from me, gotta get myself another one of those desperate RSVP events (LOL by the way) and see this in person.