New Smilies and Icons | Inside Universal Forums
  • As the Coronavirus pandemic continues to impact everywhere, we understand our users will have a lot of questions about how it affects the theme parks. We are entering unprecedented waters, and honestly, the answer is either "yea, probably", or "Too early to tell". We just don't know specifics until the theme parks give us an answer. At this time, we're asking to please leave the COVID talk to the appropriate COVID threads, and if something officially and specifically is impacted by a closure, then we can discuss it further in the respective threads. Thank you!

New Smilies and Icons

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
In a way to update the forums and blend with how the modern times communicate; I added new smilies and new icons. I know a lot of people would prefer us to keep the classic look of the animated forum smilies, so they are still around.

The smilies are now separated into two tabbed categories when you click on the "Smile" option:

General Smiles & Icons

Here's an example of a few of the new ones...

Smilies:

:enrage: :rimshot: :horror: :bored: :cheers::pew: :freak:

Icons:

:goat::ok::camera::globe::pumpkin::fire:

Mad Dog

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2013
Pittsburgh area
In a way to update the forums and blend with how the modern times communicate; I added new smilies and new icons. I know a lot of people would prefer us to keep the classic look of the animated forum smilies, so they are still around.

The smilies are now separated into two tabbed categories when you click on the "Smile" option:

General Smiles & Icons

Here's an example of a few of the new ones...

Smilies:

:enrage: :rimshot: :horror: :bored: :cheers::pew: :freak:

Icons:

:goat::ok::camera::globe::pumpkin::fire:
Nice...I probably use those more than anyone. Love those little buggers. :thumbsup:They're a good way to clarify the intent of my posts, though sometimes their objective gets overlooked or missed. :lol: :celebrate: :toast:

Scott W.

Premium Member
Feb 26, 2014
Glasgow
Nice...I probably use those more than anyone. Love those little buggers. :thumbsup:They're a good way to clarify the intent of my posts, though sometimes their objective gets overlooked or missed. :lol: :celebrate: :toast:
Does the one in the middle of that group have a bum? :lol:

Reactions: Mad Dog