Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

The barges seemed to make the lagoon smaller than it actually is. I hope barges are gone for good. Definitely an eyesore, even though they did their best in dressing them up.

I always thought the barges were temporary unto they could work with a large mist screen (like Rivers of Light)... but I was wrong.

If you zoom in on the picture look at the bottom of the ladder the word ‘FAKE’ is spray painted on it, just wondering if anybody else would notice it too that’s all.
Edit: I zoomed in on what I was talking about View attachment 6222
Ha Ha Ha!!!@!@!!

Absoluteness the best construction comment I have ever seen! Kudos Dude! Excellent!

Last edited:
Not that it's super important, and my apologies if this is common knowledge, but the ladder is labeled "FAKE" because it belongs to Fake Productions, a scenic vendor Universal has worked with for many many years.
I was actually wondering if that was a real company’s name, thanks for the update and I honestly didn’t know. :thumbsup:

Edit:
Prop shop opens in Winter Garden | West Orange Times & Observer | West Orange Times & Windermere Observer

I was checking out this company and came across a good spot to check for props and such that may have come from Universal theme parks and movies. A piece of the ugly barge may come up for sale soon, in case you miss the barges lol.

Last edited: