Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

Saw the fountains yesterday, and boy are they an eyesore. Hopefully the water level really raises high, or I’m gonna be wishing for the days of the barges.

Here’s something they can do. Fully submerge the fountain in the lake during day time, and when the show is about to come on raise the fountains right below the water level because I don’t think the fountains can work that well with them fairly deep under water.

Here’s something they can do. Fully submerge the fountain in the lake during day time, and when the show is about to come on raise the fountains right below the water level because I don’t think the fountains can work that well with them fairly deep under water.

That is a HUGE engineering task. An underwater mechanism that stable that can raise and lower is expensive. World of Color's platform alone was close to 30 million and it barely works.

I assume where the lights are means the water will be just below the lights. Although the lights could be fully submerged, as that is how Fantasmic originally worked at Disneyland.

Honestly If they are slight visable I’m fine bc ours is way more bearable than WoC.
View attachment 6781
View attachment 6782

That's not show position though.

this is:

WoCFountains-101611-AVP.jpg