New Water Park coming to Universal Orlando? | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

New Water Park coming to Universal Orlando?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's put some thought into what will be in the new water park. Do you think it will be movie themed? Cartoons are probably out because of Toon Lagoon. Do you think they'll go completely original like every other water park, or go for established franchises?

Let's put some thought into what will be in the new water park. Do you think it will be movie themed? Cartoons are probably out because of Toon Lagoon. Do you think they'll go completely original like every other water park, or go for established franchises?

If the name is true, I think it'll be original, but have a very similar theme/look to Port of Entry.

I'm not sure if it would come off as cheesey if they did movie themes. I would love them too as long as it was done well.

Im sure they will have some theme... What does universal ever do that doesn't have a theme =P But i just don't see what theme they could us.. =\

Im sure they will have some theme... What does universal ever do that doesn't have a theme =P But i just don't see what theme they could us.. =\

I never said it WOULDN'T have a theme. Just because something is an original idea doesn't mean it's not a theme. Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, and Aquatica all have original, but highly detailed themes.

I never said it WOULDN'T have a theme. Just because something is an original idea doesn't mean it's not a theme. Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, and Aquatica all have original, but highly detailed themes.

I agree. Never said you said they wouldn't... Butt Hmmm I could see them going away from like a beach theme and doing something Completely New. i hope. even tho i prob would never go to it. LOL

I mean Wondersea Island just makes me picture Tokyo DisneySea for some reason...if they were to come up with something that detailed, I mean even half as detailed as IOA, this will be an incredible park.

I mean Wondersea Island just makes me picture Tokyo DisneySea for some reason...if they were to come up with something that detailed, I mean even half as detailed as IOA, this will be an incredible park.

I see what your saying. If they put that kind of detail and care in designing the park, it can become the new best water park in Orlando.

That really doesn't constitute a water park attraction, though. That's usually just slides. and lazy rivers and stuff like that.

I seen on t.v parks with alot of theme... Like a nicely themed water coaster or you can have a river that gets to a belt lift that take you up hill? i don't know.. its all possible if executed well. Just my strong imagination

I see what your saying. If they put that kind of detail and care in designing the park, it can become the new best water park in Orlando.

And now that they are flush with cash, I'm sure they will, but I KNOW what they are coming up with is MUCH more detailed than Aquatica, which for every 2 people I meet that I love, I meet 2 that hated it.

And now that they are flush with cash, I'm sure they will, but I KNOW what they are coming up with is MUCH more detailed than Aquatica, which for every 2 people I meet that I love, I meet 2 that hated it.

Let's hope you're right :pray:. And that's true about Aquatica. I didn't love it. But it's no Wet n' Wild.

2dj53si.jpg

My heart will go on...

Status
Not open for further replies.