New Water Park coming to Universal Orlando? | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

New Water Park coming to Universal Orlando?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm failing to see where the pic is located. a little help please :) nevermind i see the little pic just didn't realize that was the land next to ioa..

Last edited:
I wanna take a gamble with my opinion that kong may have something to do with the water park. Can they make a 3D water ride?

i wonder what company they plan to use to build these water rides. And if they have a kong land for the water park I'm moving to orlando and getting a job as a life guard. Would love to walk around universal in my bathing suit and flip flops

The park I was designing a couple months ago ("Legendary Seas") had a couple of dark rides within the three lands' weenies, and it was all to scale, so count at least one dark ride in if Universal wants to be innovative.

Another tidbit; the water park itself, Royal Pacific Resort, and IOA had an interconnecting storyline, so maybe this park will as well.

I mean I guess I could see Skull Island making an appearance, but where? :look:

Status
Not open for further replies.