New Year-Round Quick Queue @ BGT | Inside Universal Forums

New Year-Round Quick Queue @ BGT

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 8, 2010
Gainesville, FL
You can now get Year-Round Quick Queue at Busch Gardens Tampa for $299 ($269 if with an annual or platinum pass). Strange the park isn't promoting this more. Has the company not learned from their lack of marketing over the last few years? I mean, how much does it cost to make a FB, Twitter or IG post?

BGTQQyrpass.JPG

attractionsmagazine.com/busch-gardens-tampa-introduces-year-round-quick-queue-pass-299/

Busch Gardens Tampa introduces Year-Round Quick Queue pass for $299

Frequent visitors to Busch Gardens Tampa who hate waiting for their favorite attractions can now purchase a Year-Round Quick Queue pass for $299 and get 365 days of line-skipping privileges.

Recently, the website for Busch Gardens Tampa quietly added a new upgrade option called the Year-Round Quick Queue, which provides unlimited front-of-the-line access to Falcon’s Fury, Cheetah Hunt, SheiKra, Montu, Kumba, Cobra’s Curse, Scorpion, Stanley Falls Flume, SandSerpent, and Congo River Rapids for 365 days days from the first day of use.

Park admission (such as an annual pass) is required but not included in the Year-Round Quick Queue price of $299 per person ($319.93 after tax). Annual Pass Members get a 10% discount on their Quick Queue purchase. Guests must meet individual height requirements for ride entry; passes are non-refundable and rain checks are not available.

For one day visits, Busch Gardens still offers standard single-use Quick Queue (seasonally priced starting at $14.99 per person plus tax), Quick Queue Junior for rides with height limits below 48″ ($9.99 and up), and QuickQueue Unlimited ($19.99 and up).

There's not a big market for this.. You'd literally have to visit 15 times with it just to break even. But I do love that SeaWorld is diversifying their offerings to make extra bucks.

They should continue to offer things like this to help the bottom line, no matter how niche it might be.

Big market or not, I assume they see Six Flags and Cedar Fair offering it at their parks and is a big hit for the parks that offer it (selling out of it fairly quickly as well since it's limited to how many they sell). There are a lot of impatient people who will snatch this up when they find it's available. I'm talking about people who think 10 minutes is too long to wait for anything (yes they exist...lol). It doesn't cost the park anything to offer it. If people buy it, it will be a positive for them. It's income they wouldn't have gotten otherwise.

Personally, I'd never buy something like this. I'm about 90 minutes away and only get to the park 2-3 times a year so obviously it would be a waste. However, even if I lived nearby I wouldn't get it since I can literally go whenever I wanted to. I can see it being valuable to have during busier times and on weekends for people who work a regular 9-5 and that being the only time they can go. Same with holidays. For me, I'd just deal with the lines or not go at all.

Edit to add:
Quick Queue prices fluctuate throughout the year. It starts at $19.99 on forecasted slow days. However it goes up for busy times and holidays. Here is the coast for Quick Queue Unlimited for the rest of this month:
bgtqqunlimmarch2018.JPG
From June 8th through August 6th it's $62.99. December 21-31 it's $89.99.
I can see this being a good deal for people who go during that time.

Last edited:
Reactions: MakoMania