Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Next Attraction To Go?

Honestly i'd really like to see Fear Factor AND MIB go, those two attractions occupy a huge amount of space that could really make for an amazing new land.

How dare you! MIB is the best shooter ride in all of America! No reason to tear that thing down...especially when there's that large expansion pad behind it waiting to be used.

As for Fear Factor, that can go yesterday.

USF - FFL,Disaster/Beetlejuice, or ET
IOA - Poseidons fury/remainder of LC,Dudly Do right

Reasons :

FFL - Most likely for Ministry of magic and it would make sense
Disaster & BeetleJuice - Its going soon as it seems and I wouldn't be surprised if its F&F
ET - Its becoming more Dated.. Mabye During the potter Preview week as Spielberg was at the week convinced him to
get rid of ET Adventure for something better in Kidszone.

Posiedon/LC - I feel it would be perfect if they used half of the space on the potter side for Shrieking Shack and
the Seuss side to have a Grinch ride of some sorts.
Dudely Do Right - I feel this will go in the next 10 years for a new themed land as its big enough to hold a land.

I am going to give MIB a menton but not a closure but more keep the show building and have a new ride put in there..

Why can't they eliminate ET and rebuild it, sort of how they are doing Kong?
They can..is it worth it is the better question..I would imagine they would refurb it before they rebuilt it

I think Disaster is the next ride to go...and CG, Barney and Fievel are the next attractions to go..At IOA maybe Poseidon or the old Trike plot, but not for a while

FFL is more than likely becoming MOM as well

They can..is it worth it is the better question..I would imagine they would refurb it before they rebuilt it

I think Disaster is the next ride to go...and CG, Barney and Fievel are the next attractions to go..At IOA maybe Poseidon or the old Trike plot, but not for a while

FFL is more than likely becoming MOM as well

What exctly is a refurb? Why not rebuild it. Use a smaller show building , etc change the system and update the scenes. Make it in the 2000's. I dont think a refurb can do that if its what I think it is. For IOA I Say

All of Lost continent, Toon Lagoon, and Toon Lagoon Theatre.

What exctly is a refurb? Why not rebuild it. Use a smaller show building , etc change the system and update the scenes. Make it in the 2000's. I dont think a refurb can do that if its what I think it is. For IOA I Say

All of Lost continent, Toon Lagoon, and Toon Lagoon Theatre.
Because building a new building costs more than just gutting an existing building and replacing everything..ET uses every inch of its soundstage..The ride system is unique and just needs some upgrades to make it not quite as screechy...A refurb can be as extensive as what happened with Spiderman..or just repainting..A massive refurb is just what ET needs

Disaster and Fear Factor are the only things that really need to go in my opinion. And I would to see some work done on T2 and Twister. And to me, Twister is so much better than Disaster. I'll be pretty upset if Disaster stays and Twister goes. I have a special place in my heart for Twister lol

Last edited:
My opinions:

USF: Disaster (Possibly Shrek, but there is still some popularity in it)
IOA: The Lost Continent (sadly :embarassed:), I could see expansions for WWOHP right smack-dab in its place.

IOA:Marvel and Lost Continent
Why do u guys want toon lagoon to go?

I doubt Universal will get rid of Marvel. As for Toon Lagoon, one of the reasons many want to see it go is because it features outdated IP's.

Anyways:
USF: Fear Factor Live
IOA: Lost Continent :'( (hoping Toon Lagoon goes first, but unlikely)