Nintendo 3DS | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo 3DS

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 17, 2010
New York
Thinking about investing in a 3DS soon, anyone have it? I was flirting with the idea of PS4 but I'm not really a big gamer and I already have Xbox One. I was always a Nintendo guy and the games library on 3DS is impressive. I also have Wii U, so I don't know if it's worth it if I already have that.

I wanted the 3DS but got the Wii U for graphics and party gaming. I think the games are more impressive for the 3DS though.

Thinking about investing in a 3DS soon, anyone have it? I was flirting with the idea of PS4 but I'm not really a big gamer and I already have Xbox One. I was always a Nintendo guy and the games library on 3DS is impressive. I also have Wii U, so I don't know if it's worth it if I already have that.

The 3-D aspect is kind of gimmicky...but there are some good Mario games (shocker) that are fun to play...The PS4 is, of course, the more superior option...

I have both 3DS and WII U. I like the 3DS but has not so many games. I'm liking games like Zelda and Resident Evil, but the 3DS does not have many of these games.

I haven't played many WII U games yet as I have the console for just 2 months.

I have a 3DS XL and love it. Lots of great entries into Nintendo's classic franchises, like Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Super Mario 3D Land, and Super Smash Bros. This article at Kotaku suggests the New 3DS XL if you don't already have a 3DS at all, it's got a little better controls and face-tracking tech to make the 3-D work better.

The New 3DS is excellent. The face tracking 3D make playing in 3D much more comfortable so you don't have to keep your head in one spot. There's tons of exclusives to play, something you can't say about PS4 and XB1 right now.