1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

No More Human Sacrifices in Bayou of Blood Scarezone?

Discussion in 'Halloween Horror Nights 24' started by AK-Jake, Sep 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AK-Jake

AK-Jake Premium Member

According to Screamscape, "(9/30/14) According to the local scuttlebutt, the Human Sacrifice show element to the Bayou of Blood scare zone has been pulled… at least for the time being. According to rumor, there were possibly a few too many guest complaints."

Is this true? This is the one thing that caught my eye most of all for this year's event, and I've been thinking about sneaking down for 2 nights in late October just to check this out. Anyone who's seen it have any video or can comment on what happens and if it's really that sick that people would complain? I think it's a pretty clever idea, myself...but maybe I'm just sick in the Halloween Head.

2. Cole

Cole Veteran Member

It's something to do with crowd control in the area. It was just a really talented voodoo queen pulling a caretaker and ripping out some dudes intestines. Nothing that special or breathtaking but a great distraction

3. Lucky Planet

Lucky Planet Veteran Member

If they are not going to do the show they need to put something in that dumb stage. Anything, Have speakers blasting music, have one actor talking to the audience.

4. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Premium Member

On the other thread, Seth gave an exlanation for this.

5. Brian G.

Brian G. Staff Member Administrator

Yes, it's already been discussed in the HHN Discussion thread. Topic locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.