Obtaining Theme Park Forum Dual-Citizenship

Magic Feather

Rookie
Apr 19, 2019
Hello, Everyone. My name is @Magic Feather . Some of you may know me from “that other theme park forum,” where I focus mostly on Disney stuff, but, believe it or not, I am also quite well-versed in Universal... (not HHN though). As a former Orlando resident, I have quite the knowledge of Orlando and its many theme parks. Other than that, I have lurked over here for a while, and I am happy to finally join the community.

Nick

Staff member
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
Hello, Everyone. My name is @Magic Feather . Some of you may know me from “that other theme park forum,” where I focus mostly on Disney stuff, but, believe it or not, I am also quite well-versed in Universal... (not HHN though). As a former Orlando resident, I have quite the knowledge of Orlando and its many theme parks. Other than that, I have lurked over here for a while, and I am happy to finally join the community.
Glad to see you made the trek over!

Reactions: Magic Feather

Mad Dog

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2013
Pittsburgh area
Welcome to IU. :toast::thumbsup:...Though I don't post on Magic, I read the threads every now & then. Your WDW oriented posts on Magic are very informational and enlightening. Hope to see the same from you here on IU.

Disneyhead

Legendary Member
Jul 24, 2008
Orlando, FL
Welcome to the Dark Side. We're an odd lot, but full of theme park passion.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Welcome!

Reactions: Magic Feather