October 2017 Universal Trip | Inside Universal Forums

October 2017 Universal Trip

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apr 22, 2016
Hey guys!

I'm looking to go to Universal in early October. I've been numerous times and have always stayed at cheap hotels on International Drive. This time myself and three friends are looking to stay at Cabana Bay. I know it'll be more expensive, but from what I've heard it's worth it. We're probably going to do five full days in Orlando, not necessarily all at Universal. Any tips on when the cheapest time to book is/smartest way to book everything?

If you have an AP, generally there or four months prior to a date, they will post special AP room discounts. They also have stay more/save more discounts. For example, if you stay five nights, there will be a rate discount on the order of 15-25 %, depending on the season. Room rates are very reasonable. You're basically getting a Disney moderate for the price you would pay for a Disney value. And, if you book a suite, the value is really fantastic in relation to Disney suites.

Hey guys!

I'm looking to go to Universal in early October. I've been numerous times and have always stayed at cheap hotels on International Drive. This time myself and three friends are looking to stay at Cabana Bay. I know it'll be more expensive, but from what I've heard it's worth it. We're probably going to do five full days in Orlando, not necessarily all at Universal. Any tips on when the cheapest time to book is/smartest way to book everything?

If you stay 3 or less the APH discount code helps or the "stay more save more" for 4 or more should apply. I think you will find you can stay onsite for less than I drive unless I drive is a dive.