Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Official Orlando United Opening Night Meet-up (9/19)

Glad to see new people joining up and are planning to join us for our HHN Meetup, its gonna be a blast!!

Ahh man,

I am hitting up HHN on the Friday (opening night)but Saturday sounds like being a real top night. May well have to make a trip over from AKL on the Saturday night too. The week after I am staying at CBBR so all is good, just looking forward to getting back across the pond. Only 28 days and 15 shifts left at work :happy:

What do ya reckon Hockeyman????

Welcome to the Forum BritLuke and a happy early b-day to your wife.

I was already excited for opening weekend but this is the icing on the cake.

We just bought tickets for Friday the 19th but are debating on going in on the 20th without express passes. The debate is our Flight leaves at 7am...Will keep this in mind in case we decide to hit it for a second night!

I'll be there with several other Poor Judgment Crew members. Looking forward to it!

HHN21minusPJC12_zps57849f27.jpg

Man oh man, do I miss the days of making it to these things without a doubt. :) Good, good times.

Have only been making it once a year for the last couple years. Not sure where that one night is landing this year, but maybe the stars can align...

Miss you kids!!

Hi Guys,
we are heading there for that date so would love to say hi.
Was great last year, so high expectations for this year