Official Soccer Thread | Inside Universal Forums

Official Soccer Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I can't believe it. This is the stuff of dreams. For anybody not knowing how big this is, Leicester were 5000-1 to win the league and they've done it with 2 games to spare.

I can't stop smiling and I'm a Chelsea fan.

Miracles happen. :) It's always cool to see the underdog win..........Old story. Our home field is in a very small coal patch village, Gallatin, Pa. In 1942, the amateur club team from that little village, playing their home games on the same Monongahela river front field we've played most of our home matches on, won the United States Open Cup Soccer (Football) Championship. The Gallatin Tigers were the first amateur team to ever win the Cup, which is emblematic of the U.S.A. National Championship. On their way to the Cup, they not only beat the top amateur teams in the nation. But they also beat the Professional teams from Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, and finally Providence in the Championship game. We've always felt proud to play on that field those old time champs played on. And two of the sons of a player(Alex Pasquerella) from that team played for me on my Straub's Mon Valley United Club team.

I can't believe it. This is the stuff of dreams. For anybody not knowing how big this is, Leicester were 5000-1 to win the league and they've done it with 2 games to spare.

I can't stop smiling and I'm a Chelsea fan.

It's so amazing and truly one of if not THE sports story of the past few years. Now I just need Klopp to start the magic in the transfer window...

Reactions: Scott W.
Im a Birmingham City Fan, so having Villa relegated and Leicester win league has been great season. My wife doesnt like football and she even watch the spurs match last night (she did ask he why they kept fighting a lot as only a football match) as wanted Leicester to win the league

As a Rangers fan, I'm quite happy to see Newcastle get relegated because with Newcastle now in the Championship and the rules they have about duel ownership of a club, Mike Ashley willl have to sell his shares at Ibrox.

Is there any where to watch football in Orlando? Particularly the early games on a Saturday or Sunday. I have a sneaking suspicion that there will be an old firm game when visiting and I don't want to miss it.

Well when I was at Disney last year they had football on a number of the channels in my room, doubt NBC sports bar would have it on but u never know ?

Reactions: Scott W.
I thought NBC would be the obvious choice but it opens at 11am and the game would probably start at 7.30am.

Watching it in my room sounds like a good idea though.

Reactions: LieutLaww