Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Orlando City S.C

Anyone on here get to many Orlando games?

We have booked some tickets for the Columbus game when we are over from England. Just wondering what we can expect.

Been looking on Twitter and they seem to get some decent attendances. With a couple of supporters groups making it a good atmosphere.

Is parking easy?

Thanks in advance

Parking around the Citrus Bowl shouldn't be a problem. And yes, They already have a pretty big fan base. The first game had over 60K. But most games are in the 20K-25K range. There is a lot of energy this year around the team. It a lot of fun.

Disneyhead, are they a good team? Do they play well? I know they have Kaka who was great in his prime. (Lol, I know, I am well aware of the irony that I live in orlando and have no idea how the team is doing)

If you're familiar with European clubs (Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester United, etc...) they're not quite on that level, but the whole league is roughly on par with each other which makes for exciting games. From what I've seen they have been playing quite well, with Kaka showing his talent exceptionally, and they could do quite well in the season.

I myself haven't been able to go to one of the games, but hopefully sometime this summer I can make it up there to see one.

^dude, Kaka has been wayyyy off in the last 2 games lol. He's far from being the star people expected him to be (for now). But they definitely aren't a bad team. Yeah, they have a losing recors as of now but for being brand new, losing in the extra minutes at the end by 1 isn't bad. I think that by the time they get really comfortable and find a groove, it'll be a pretty good soccer team. They can definitely hold their own in the league.

Cheers guys. Really looking forward to it.

I follow a team called Tranmere Rovers and to be honest we are facing back to back relegations. (This one sadly means we won't be a football league team) so it will be nice to see a team that doesn't get beaten week in and out.

Atmosphere looks completely different than here in England. Seems a much more friendly/carnival type atmosphere.

Because driving down to Miami is not one of my favorite things to do, especially if its in the downtown area :lol: Granted driving to an Orlando game isn't ideal either but would be something I did while up there already

Would love to hit up a match, if fixtures allow you want to go during one of my trips?