1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Orlando in Sept 2017...!

Discussion in 'Universal Orlando' started by Chris, May 15, 2017.

1. Chris

Chris Veteran Member

Wedding Anniversary to the east coast! Looking forward to some more Disney than Universal this time, but I will always visit USO. Beyond Cabana Bay...which I love...where should I stay?

2. JoeCamel

JoeCamel Premium Member

Sapphire falls?
    What are you looking for in a hotel?

3. Chris

Chris Veteran Member

I have stayed at Sapphire Falls last December. It was nice and clean, but much more business friendly. Cabana Bay has fun value after hours. I am truly on site for the early entry options and flexibility.

4. WelcomeHome

WelcomeHome Newcomer

IMHO you can't go wrong with any on-site hotel. I think they are all great and have various pluses and minuses (e.g. Hard Rock is a short walk to the parks, it's also usually the most expensive). That being said, if early entry is your top preference, why not do Cabana Bay again, seeing as how it will probably be the least expensive? You likely won't need the Express Passes offered by the premier hotels at that time of year, and you can put the savings toward another drink from Swizzle :)