1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Other Future Orlando Theme parks?

Discussion in 'Other Orlando & Central Florida Tourist Spots' started by ThrillRideLover3214, May 31, 2019.

1. ThrillRideLover3214

ThrillRideLover3214 BANNED

I was wondering does Orlando have the room to add a smaller theme park to their tourist destination area like Seasame Place Orlando for instance? I think that would draw really good crowds. Perhaps a small theme park similar to
    Knoebels in Pennsylvania.

2. AlexanderMBush

AlexanderMBush Legendary Member

I mean, Margarittaville is just adding a waterpark for the Orlando area, with Island H20.

Orlando already has enough tourist/local destinations as it is on a large note, with SeaWorld consisting of Aquatica, Discovery Cove, and SWO; WDW consisting with 4 theme parks and two water parks, and UOR having as of now, three theme parks with one water park. And that's not mentioning LEGOland Florida (and their Water Park), and the various family entertainment offerings, such as Icon Park, Fun Spot, and others.

Is it possible? Possibly, but I am more concerned that there might be eventually down the road, a case of over-saturation (although that's a rare thing for me to say..)

3. Brian G.

Brian G. Staff Member Administrator

Just wondering - are all you going to contribute is hypothetical future theme park questions?

4. ThrillRideLover3214

ThrillRideLover3214 BANNED

No I am just trying to be creative with my topics.

Disneyhead likes this.