Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Over the Garden Wall

Jun 14, 2010
South West FL
This is a very old show now but I wanted to ask if anyone else had seen this delightfully strange and mature cartoon? The story is dark but light hearted enough to remain a kid's show. I just really loved this show and I wanted to know if there were any other fans of it on here!

One of my favorite shows in recent years. You're not alone, it's got a fierce cult following and strong word of mouth (as seen by this post to begin with).

It really is one of the better things that I've seen recently. I think part of that is due to it's tight narrative arch and short nature, they had a very specific goal in mind and they stuck with it. Excellent viewing!