Overnight Parking | Inside Universal Forums

Overnight Parking

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

agentj

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2012
Rhode Island
Does anyone know if you can overnight park in the Universal Parking Garages? Renting a car, straying 7 Days, and hate to pay the Hotel $18.00 per day to leave the car sitting.:inquisitive::

No overnight parking.

Well that's not entiiiirely true... I've seen cars left overnight because the drivers were too drunk from Citywalk and had to take cabs back to their hotels. Officially you can't but I think 1 night is unofficially allowed because they would rather you not drive drunk.

Another option would be to park over near the partner hotels (by Friday's) and make the hike in to the resort. I guess it depends how much walking you want to do vs. how badly you want to save the money...

Well that's not entiiiirely true... I've seen cars left overnight because the drivers were too drunk from Citywalk and had to take cabs back to their hotels. Officially you can't but I think 1 night is unofficially allowed because they would rather you not drive drunk.

Another option would be to park over near the partner hotels (by Friday's) and make the hike in to the resort. I guess it depends how much walking you want to do vs. how badly you want to save the money...

When I stayed there, of course this was for HHNs, I saw staff staking out the parking lot for cars to tow, so I would not advise leaving a car there just to save a couple of bucks.

I wouldn't park over there. I had a friend get her car towed because she parked at Friday's. There are a few "safe" places to leave them but it might be sketchy for those.

I've specifically asked guest services about overnight parking in the past, and they said the car will get towed if left in the parking structures. They probably wait until 2:30 or 3 am, and then start towing any cars left there.