Parasite | Inside Universal Forums

Parasite

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Tried to see this yesterday, but lucked out due to certain aspects.

Hoping it gets a wider release for smaller markets, as I really, really want to see this.

Tried to see this yesterday, but lucked out due to certain aspects.

Hoping it gets a wider release for smaller markets, as I really, really want to see this.
I think it is. It’s playing in my home theatre in Portland Maine this weekend. I was visiting family in Boston so thahs where I first saw it, b it it’s also playing at a big 14 theatre just outside of Portland. It’s grossed over $100 million worldwide so it likely will and it could win Best Picture truly. So potentially another run in February/March

As I said in another thread, I have seen it now 6 times and each time, I just enthralled and finding new things I missed in previous viewings. This movie truly resonated here in Korea and is really great commentary on things people do to get ahead here.

So, I have seen Parasite.

Wow, I have seen Parasite.

There are many things I can say of the film, but it keeps making me think of how good the film is. It feels like Three Billboards, to where I can't stop thinking of the damn film when I have only seen it since a short time. And I am gladly looking forward to watching it again.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
So, I have seen Parasite.

Wow, I have seen Parasite.

There are many things I can say of the film, but it keeps making me think of how good the film is. It feels like Three Billboards, to where I can't stop thinking of the damn film when I have only seen it since a short time. And I am gladly looking forward to watching it again.
The same feelings I had walking out, there’s so much good I can’t even comprehend it. It’s getting another wide release this weekend prior to the Oscars so I’m going to catch it one more time.

Bong has been one of my favorite directors for a while now and I'm so happy to see him getting more recognition for his work. You should all definitely check out his past films if you liked Parasite (which how could you not, it's easily my favorite film of the year).

Side note: Bong recently referred to the Oscars as "a local film festival" and I've been laughing about that ever since I read it. :lmao:

Yep, first film in years I felt was worthy of its Best Picture praise. So happy for this film and couldn't recommend it enough to everybody!