1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Park Videos, Vlogs and Imagery

Discussion in 'Photography' started by Joshua Porter, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Joshua Porter

Joshua Porter Rookie

Hey all!

I know there are various posts or threads about park vlogs or thoughts on vloggers but I have been struggling to find a dedicated thread for folks to post their creativity on! With so many of us visiting the parks regularly and others not so regularly, it could be a good idea to set up a thread where amateurs and those who do it all the time can post what they do and (hopefully) support each other?

We recently visited WDW and Universal in October/November. I suggested we film as much as we could without letting it take over our experience and decided to start editing them in short, song-length, videos. To be honest, I didn't even do it to post anywhere but for us to keep as a way of remembering the trips we take. However, here we are! ( I was persuaded by my better half). I have a film and photography background but gave it up a few years ago (career took over) but it was extremely fun to get back to editing and have a rummage through the footage.

Anyways, this was filmed on GoPro and iPhone and I would love if you had a little look!

Please post your videos, blogs and photos! Would love to subscribe to some other channels and take in as much as possible!

(Apologies if this has been done and I have missed it, let me know and I will remove this thread/post elsewhere)

Mad Dog likes this.
  2. AlexanderMBush

AlexanderMBush Legendary Member

Posting a vlog that gets brought up here, Shaun Allen has been doing weekly vlogs at USH, so for those patiently waiting for the IU Photo Reports (or tweet's by California Informer, @Rideguy70, RyanThemeparks, and quite a few others), it's a nice anecdote to have.

Joshua Porter and Rideguy70 like this.
  3. universal_fanatic

universal_fanatic Premium Member

Not really a vlog but a trip video highlight...
    It always takes me forever to get around to editing footage but here's my yearly video from last October!

Joe, Mad Dog, gabe3235 and 1 other person like this.
  4. JoeCamel

JoeCamel Premium Member

I think the words "oustanding work" comes to mind

Mad Dog and universal_fanatic like this.
  5. universal_fanatic

universal_fanatic Premium Member

Aw shucks, thanks! :love:

6. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Premium Member

Quality personified. :thumbsup: